Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Jasper

Used 855-504-1022 Email Dealer
Service 888-238-6875

4.2
  • CAR PURCHASE

WE HAD A GREAT DEALER NO PRESSURE AT ALL , OUR SALESMAN WAS SHANE AKA. BUCKETT AND HE ANSWERED ALL OUR QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS. GREAT EXPERIENCE ALL TOLD,,

• Great Customer service

Very Satisfied with the customer service and professional sales team at Ford of Jasper. Tony Mitchell went the extra mile to help us purchase our new vehicle.

• New Dodge Charger

I came in the dealership to get my sunroof but when I left, I left with a amazing new 2016 Dodge Charger.

• worst service ever

I'm from California found a truck online contacted John ware the internet sales rep and Matt the manager we were told by Matt we had first right of refusal. Long story short financing done all I wanted was a video of them starting the truck and it idleing they said no problem. After several hour of waiting we contact them about the video and they tell us oh yeah sorry we just sold that truck. They say they never said we had first right of refusal. So now we are out a truck plus plane tickets. I don't think the management change did anything for that business. I will never consider them again and I will do my best to keep others from having to deal with their lies. Should be able to give ZERO stars!

• "I received excellent service..."

I received excellent service from everyone at this dealership. You have had the foresight to employ people who make buying a great pleasure.

• VEHICLE PURCHASE

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND A FAST EASY BUYING EXPERIENCE!!

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND A FAST EASY BUYING EXPERIENCE!!

• Horrible experience

Worst experience ever! Lied about what they were doing and when they were doing it. Rude people. Do not return calls. Took two (2) weeks to diagnose problem. Did not put things back where they belonged. WILL NEVER RETURN OR REFER PEOPLE

Dear disappointed. I am sorry that you had a bad experience in the service department. We want to make sure every customer has a Great experience in our Service and Sales departments and build long lasting relationships with our customers. Im sure the Service manager would love to discuss any problems you had with our Service department if you would like to call the store and speak with him. Again, we apologize for you bad experience.

• Great, Fast Service

Thank you so much for your purchase and we appreciate your business!

Great service, quick and efficient. Very knowledgable about vehicles. Tammy Keeton was very informative and was not "pushy"!! Did not take all day to complete the sale.

Thank you so much for your purchase and we appreciate your business!

• Great Service

I enjoyed buying a car from Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram of Jasper. We will be coming back.

So glad you enjoyed your visit to our dealership.

So glad you enjoyed your visit to our dealership.

• Good, Fast Service

Enjoyed the customer service, fast, and no hassle. Plain and simple terms and wasn't harassed and salesman was straight-forward.

We are so glad that you are happy with your recent visit and we are always here for you if need anything.