Sumter Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 25 reviews

• October 12, 2017

My wife and I bought a new 2017 Charger SXT Plus from the Sumter dealership in August. This was the most pleasant experience we've ever had buyi...ng a car- and we're almost 60 years old. George Mitchell (Sales Manager) quoted us a price OVER THE PHONE for this car that included everything-even taxes and title...everything. The final price out the door was exactly the one quoted by Mr. Mitchell. Ron Heller(Salesman) was very thorough and friendly in showing us the car, and we test drove it. From Megan(Meghan?) at the front desk to the wonderful finance man everything was exceptional start to finish. We haven't used the service folks yet. Don't know where the negative reviews for these good folks came from, but they almost kept me from considering going to this dealership...Boy that would've been a bad mistake!

May 1, 2018

I wouldn’t recommend this dealership to anyone! I basically got treated like crap, and the customer service skills sucked the most! I would high...ly recommend for the finance dept to get retrained or better yet higher some better individuals with better attitudes, and willing to sell cars! I came to this dealership on 19April2018 looking at dodge chargers. I test drove a 2018 SXT plus with around 14,967 miles on it. Although the mileage caused me with alittle concern but I instantly fell in love with that car. By the way my salesman name was great. He tried his best to get me in that car by the way . So my salesman and I went over paperwork for the used car. I’m the type of person that don’t jump on the first deal that’s there so I told him that I would go home and think about it. 28April2018 I came back to the dealership around 4:45 pm planning to leave off the lot with that car. I walked in with my salesman to go over paperwork and numbers . The a African American male with a beard, because I didn’t get a chance to get his name already had a bad attitude talking loud and disrespectfully to my salesman basically saying he couldn’t get my payment under $500. So that basically gave me a irritating and unpleasant feeling because he basically had a attitude. I asked my salesman could you ask him could he tell you the terms that he is looking at in order to predict my payments. He wouldn’t tell him that. My salesman then asked me could I handle a payment around $600. I said sure. He went back to the finance counter, at that moment it was exactly 5:50. He came back and told me that the finance guys said that their aren’t doing anymore business today because they are about to close. They close at 6 on Saturday’s, so that instantly upsetted me because it’s other people that was In the dealership signing paperwork and still looking at cars. So I instantly felt discriminated against. I asked to speak to higher up. That’s when a Caucasian male that works in the finance department walked up. I didn’t want to speak to the finance department because of the way they were treating me so I ask to speak to someone else. That’s when Mr “Dale” or “Dave” the Caucasian male from the finance department told me that I can speak so who ever I want to because he runs the place! Come to find out he is just a general manager. I felt very disrespected and felt that they could have handle everything differently and had a $30,000 sale. To me, it just felt like they didn’t want any money, and was focused on going home. Instead of getting the paperwork together and asking me to come back Monday morning once they open back up. In which I wouldn’t have mind. If A customer let you know what they want their monthly payment to be on a vehicle, being finance guys.. you could have inform that customer Of the amount they would need to put down or offer something else. I was going to put down payment of $2000 down by the way, could have down more if I was properly informed by the fiancé dept of what I could do to get monthly payment at a reasonable price for me. Don’t get frustrated when a customer is asking a lot of questions, that’s what we’re suppose to do before signing on a $30,000 vehicle. Thank you Mr. James, my salesman for trying your best. I’m still getting my dodger charger sxt plus, but at another dealership. If you want to be treated with respect, and professionalism, i’d Advise you to spend your money somewhere else. Especially my fellow soldiers and airmen! -God bless

April 11, 2018

I am one to send hours and weeks researching the pros, and cons before making a major purchase. I can truly say I couldn’t have purchase a better... vehicle from any where in South Carolina. The folks at Sumter Chrysler Dodge Jeep are awesome. They answered every question I had and made sure this vehicle was right for me. Hats Off to Sumter Chrysler Dodge Jeep and a special thanks to my salesman Ric.

March 28, 2018

My grandmother and I visited Sumter Dodge and Ryan Stukes was VERY helpful in assisting us with selecting the right vehicle. He gave us different opti...ons to go with and was very much wonderful with answering any question we needed! I will gladly ask for him when I return to purchase!

March 28, 2018

I purchase a excellent work truck from Sumter Chrysler. Thanks Ryan Stukes for the great service! If not for you, I would not have purchased!

January 29, 2018

Ryan Stukes was amazing! Listened to what I wanted and needed, then delivered! He made the entire process very easy and I was thoroughly impressed wi...th his knowledge of their vehicles.

January 24, 2018

Tony Singleton gave me and my husband a great customer service. He was very helpful in our decession on purchasing our new car. We will definitely be ...back to purchase our car after we discuss on what we are going to do.

December 28, 2017

Me. Singleton sold me a great vehicle for my wife’s Xmas. Couldn’t be happier with the customer service he gave.

June 7, 2017

Poor communication. Would not quote me a price. I am unable to get to Sumter, trying to buy car for my duahter. Sales manager would not discuss pric...e with me and I find out car was sold before we spoke.

November 25, 2016

Just got my new Jeep Patriot from them and George Mitchell couldn't have been nicer or easier to work with! He actually works for you and tells you th...e truth rather than just trying to get you in anything and out the door.