Mercedes-Benz Of Athens

101 reviews

101 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz Of Athens from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 30, 2019

Michael and Curtis were awesome to work with. New exactly what I needed and wanted after 10 min of working with them!

Hi, thank you so much for your positive comments about Mercedes-Benz of Athens. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. Please don't ...hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you. Take care.

May 29, 2019

Never experience a sales transaction as smooth as this one. We will consider them in the future. And as for people reading this, just check them out. Great... people: Michael Hibbert, James Braxton III and Curtis Caldwell Finance Manager.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're happy to hear our staff was able to provide you with a positive car buying experience. We hope to be of ser...vice to you again in the future. Best wishes, Mercedes-Benz of Athens

Michael Hibbert

• May 19, 2019

Another flawless service experience- loaner car ready, maintenance complete on time, no surprises and completely stress free. Mercedes of Athens has... excellent service figured out.

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

May 13, 2019

I had my car in for regular maintenance service in March of 2019 - loaner car ready, service completed as promised. While there, I asked about a repair... to my driver seat- my service tech, Sam Escobar said the repair would be covered under warranty and would order a new seat cover and let me know when available. Fast forward to May - I was going to be in Athens for my sons graduation and we scheduled the appointment for the repair. Again, loaner car waiting. The repair was a bit more complicated than originally thought - and I was told to keep the loaner car until fixed. I had to return home - 3.5 hours away. Took the loaner car home and my car was delivered to me - yes 3.5 hours away. I could not be more pleased with this dealership and will continue to use as long as I have my car. Although I am not familiar with the sales side - I would definitely recommend this dealership. Outstanding facility!!

We're very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent... visit. Take care!

May 3, 2019

The service was always first class, but the new building makes it even more convenient. Sam always stays in touch, and scope and price are always known... in advance. Couldn't ask for more.

Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

Jeff Hinckle

Service Manager

Brennan Ogletree

Parts Advisor

April 27, 2019

Bought a new S560 from James Braxton The whole team were very accommodating and very caring towards my 80 year fathers needs. The service department.where... Shane services our cars was also very caring ..

Thank you so much for your kind words about your experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Athens. We try every day to satisfy our customers and it¿¿¿s alwa...ys nice to know when we succeed.

Alex Pournelle

April 26, 2019

We appreciate the outstanding service and friendly, professional folks at MB or Athens. The recent service performed on our GLE was top notch! The car... was picked up and returned making it easy for us and the work was done on time. Our car runs great after this service and it was returned completely cleaned. Great Service -- Thanks very much!

Hello, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

Shaun Fagrell

General Manager

April 24, 2019

Salesman was very nice and accommodating. We purchased a pre owned vehicle from him so can't speak to the New Cars Sales. Very satisfied with the service.

Hello, we are so happy to read such a great review about Mercedes-Benz of Athens! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

March 15, 2019

Just bought a CPO 2016 E250 BlueTec. Had to search to find it, located one finally in Oklahoma City. Never owned a Merc before, this was new territory.... Trusting M-B's spotless reputation, I bought it directly, wired them cash. Billed as "perfect", it arrived after significant delay with over 7 cracks in the windshield. After literally WEEKS of me personally haggling and nagging with Oklahoma, the local dealership stepped in and made good on this. Shane immediately saw that the problem wasn't the broken windshield but the broken promises and shattered confidence. He took care of everything and was more than helpful in making things right. The facility was gorgeous and spotless, the car was delivered back to me looking like new. Thank you Shane and Mercedes of Athens for finally properly welcoming me into the Mercedes family. MB-USA should also be thanking you! I love the car and am looking forward to a long and happy relationship. Tom Cassity, Athens

Hello, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

September 21, 2018

I doubted that we would be converted from dedicated Cadillac owners to Mercedes, but Michael completely sold us on the luxury of Mercedes. We are not... easy customers, but Michael knew just how to manage us. Thank you Michael. We'll be back for more, and we will be telling our friends to contact you. Great job!

Michael Hibbert