• Outstanding Service

This was our 2nd purchase. Excellent service the moment we walked through the door. We were greeted by name, which is nice to be remembered. Purchase process was easy and not time consuming. We will definitely return for future purchases!!!

• Malibu

Friendly people and great deal! Roll Tide! Salesman was not pushy or putting any pressure on to buy.

• Awesome people

Awesome experience great salesperson and the best deal all around

Awesome experience great salesperson and the best deal all around

• Andrews Awesome!

Wonderful experience! Outstanding customer service & very helpful throughout my buying experience. Highly recommend!

• Andrew & David are awesome!

Stopped by Terry Sligh in Oneonta to look at cars & drove away with a Chevy Cruze! They were phenomenal & super helpful throughout the entire process! Highly recommend their services!

• Great experience

Wonderful experience.great purchased experience all the way through the financing process.

• Had a really good experience at Terry Sligh Chevro

Everyone at the dealership was friendly. And helpful.

Everyone at the dealership was friendly. And helpful.

• Best experience ever

We came in today to just look at a couple of cars I just got off work and me and my husband were both in work clothes. David Johnson was our sales man and he treated us with so much respect and got us in the car of my dreams.

• Love my new Malibu!

David, Robert, and Eric were very helpful. They did a great job. Thank you guys!

• Really Good Experience

I was looking for a new truck. I visited with a sales rep. He have me a great price. I was promptly taken care of drove home in a nice new vehicle.