New 888-710-7509 Dealer Website
Used 888-710-7524 Email Dealer
Service 888-710-7566

Average based on 23 reviews
  • Andrew & David are awesome!

Stopped by Terry Sligh in Oneonta to look at cars & drove away with a Chevy Cruze! They were phenomenal & super helpful throughout the entire process! Highly recommend their services!

• Great experience

Wonderful experience.great purchased experience all the way through the financing process.

• Had a really good experience at Terry Sligh Chevro

Everyone at the dealership was friendly. And helpful.

Everyone at the dealership was friendly. And helpful.

• Best experience ever

We came in today to just look at a couple of cars I just got off work and me and my husband were both in work clothes. David Johnson was our sales man and he treated us with so much respect and got us in the car of my dreams.

• Love my new Malibu!

David, Robert, and Eric were very helpful. They did a great job. Thank you guys!

• Really Good Experience

I was looking for a new truck. I visited with a sales rep. He have me a great price. I was promptly taken care of drove home in a nice new vehicle.

• Best car dealership

Everyone was very helpful and treated us like family and helped us find exactly what we were looking for!

• Great guys.

Guys here are very friendly, best dealership iv ever been to

Guys here are very friendly, best dealership iv ever been to

• Perfect!

Terry Sligh Chevrolet is the best place period! If they don't have it, they can find it! You will not find a better place to buy!

• Greatest customer service I have ever experienced!

Thank you for giving me a chance. I'm so glad I could help out! I hope you truly enjoy your new Traverse!

Going into Terry Slightly I knew exactly what I was wanting. Not only did they meet my expectations they exceeded them!! David went above and beyond to help me get into a vehicle. I will definitely come back for further services and future purchases. Found our car dealer for sure!!