Heyward Allen Motor Company

Friday 8:00am–6:00pm 8:30am–7:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–3:00pm 8:30am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(706) 369-5150 (706) 369-5150

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Unacceptable

I reached out to them inquiring about a vehicle I had seen online. The first question that I asked the sales person was if the vehicle was available? I was told that it was, so I went on to give them my information so that someone from financing could contact me. I started this transaction around 1 pm and waited until 6 pm before I contacted them again. It took me 6 phone calls in order to get someone from finance on the phone. I could tell by his tone that he really did not want to be bothered in regards to this vehicle. Right before I gave him all of my information he informed me that the vehicle was on a overnight test drive. At that moment I was furious. I asked him why couldn't you all tell me this earlier today when I first called in? They had wasted very valuable time I could have used on my search somewhere else. I spoke with a manager about how this transaction was handled, but the only thing he did was make excuses as to what contributed to this. For them to be a established dealership they should have a system in place that informs the sales team on which vehicles are on hold/unavailable. After all of this I will not be returning nor will I recommend them. Thank God that I did not take the 3 hour drive there to test drive the before I called.

Dealer response

Thank you for your response. Please call our sales manager or general manager. We would love to be able to reply to you.

Super nice people here at this dealership!!

I inquired a Ford Edge they had listed on auto trader and car gurus for sale. I sent my request in to be contacted. The rest is history because we drove from ILLINOIS to Georgia to buy the edge. I would definitely recommend this dealership, super nice people here. It was ready and parked by the front door when we arrived from our 9 hour drive. Thank you Ken Evans.

Great

Great overall experience! No problems at all from start to finish. Would use this dealer again without hesitation. Great selection and pricing which is hard to find right now.

2.0

Coupon Scam

I printed off a coupon from Hayward allen gmc website for a 30 month gold battery for 144.95 and of course when I pick my vehicle up that was not the case. I was told that my 15 sierra called for a 42 month gold battery. My battery in total is 238.74. There was no exclusion on the coupon that I seen about certain vehicles excluded. When I asked what is the difference between the gold battery installed in my truck and the gold battery stated on the coupon...you get more time(12 months). That's not what I asked for. I will not be getting my vehicles serviced here anymore!

Dealer response

Thank you for your review. The GM battery that is on sale on our website does not correspond with your vehicle. This lesser battery does work with many of GM’s vehicles, but not yours unfortunately. The disclaimer says to ask one of our professionals for exclusions. We are sorry that your Sierra is not compatible with this specific model battery.

New car

A pleasant experience during the process of learning and purchase of a new car. Sales staff were very helpful in making our purchase and advice about the new car. I would recommend Hayward Allen as a top place to shop for your next car.

Good service experience.

Had a complex problem with my 13-year-old 2008 Sierra 1500. They diagnosed the problem and proposed a good solution. Despite fact they were very busy, they kept in touch with me in a timely manner. Good communication.

Great service!

Always a great experience. Derrick was the best as always.

Encore owner

Michael was great. Second purchase with him. We had a great experience with everyone. Recommended to my sister already and she will be purchasing one also.

service

oil change and tire rotation and new battery. everything went off fine no problems courteous and professional

Great service

The service man always is good for his word gets me in an out in a reasonable time excellent worker