Jones Chevrolet Cadillac

• Jones Chevrolet

Wonderful Experience!!!! Would highly recommend buying a vehicle from Jones Chevrolet.

• First class dealership service

First class expirance, they were professional and curtious with immaculate bays.

• First class dealership service

• Great Leasing Experience!!

Leasing my new car through Jones Chevrolet-Cadillac in Sumter, SC was as good as it gets. Soon after getting out of my car and looking at models on the lot a young man came out and introduced himself. He was pleasant, knowledgeable and quite helpful. When I told him I was interested in leasing a specific car, he informed me that he was not thoroughly knowledgeable about the leasing process, but would ensure that ANY answers I had would be answered. He was true to his word. He showed me the ins and outs of the vehicle (2017 Cruz - Premier) and we took a test drive. Any question I had regarding the vehicle was answered to my satisfaction. When the process was turned over to the leasing/financial guy, Nick stayed with me. He ensured that my OnStar and XM/Sirius status was transferred from my previous lease to the new one. In my opinion, Nick went over and above what I expect. In fact, I received a follow-up call a couple of days ago just "checking on how things were going, etc.". Nick has apparently be recognized by Jones Chevrolet-Cadillac for his sales skills and I can certainly attest to the fact that he is well deserving of these awards.

• Service

Even though we had an appointment to have our car serviced, it seemed to take an extremely long time.

Thanks Lindy, for leaving us this response. We always love to receive great feedback.

• Awesome service

Charles Kinsley is wonderful salesman. He is real detailed oriented and makes sure you are satisfied with purchased.

• My service experience

I bought my new 2015 Silverado 1500 from this dealership. I got a great deal on the truck and a good value for my 2008 Ford F-150 as a trade in. I was happy with the purchase experience, and the servicing experiences each time I needed an oil change. The last time I needed to have my truck serviced I used the onstar Chevrolet app to set up my appointment. I chose a time late in the day on a Monday after work. I pulled right up in the service bay. The staff was pleasant and courteous and had me out of there in no time. It is nice to know that my vehicle was properly serviced in a quick, professional manner.

• Purchase 2016 Colorado

Terrific service from the moment we arrived to the moment we left with our new truck! Loved working with everyone from sales to finance and management!

Hi Randy, congratulations on your 2016 Chevrolet Colorado! We're so happy to hear that you loved working with our team. Thanks for the glowing review!

• GMC Yukon

We have always been extremely satisfied with Jones GMC. We have purchased cars from them for over 10 years and have never been dissatisfied with the sales or service.

• Great Service

I scheduled an appointment for a routine oil change. Arrived at the appointed time and was promptly checked in. After checking in, I was directed to a waiting lounge to await the completion of service. Approximately 50 minutes later, the car was serviced and returned to me, with a thorough explanation (and write-up) of what was done. Very professional service. However having moved from Washington, DC and earlier from Bangor, ME I found the (suggested) requirement of an appointment and the 50 minute service time to be a bit onerous. At both of those dealerships, a separate service was set up for "oil changes" and no appointment was necessary. I never spent more than 30 minutes for this service (that occasionally included tire rotation). I understand that Jones Chevrolet-Cadillac is its own entity, but perhaps they could look to provide this service. (Please, do not take this as a negative response). I like the dealership and plan to visit them when my current lease is up next April to lease another vehicle.

We appreciate your detailed feedback. Our staff takes pride in providing excellent service in a timely manner. If you're willing, please contact Jeff Smith (Service Director) at (803) 469-2515 so that we may discuss ways to improve your future dealings with Jones Chevrolet-Cadillac.