• A pleasant experience.

Thank you so much for your kind words! If we may assist you in any way please do not hesitate to let us know! Thank you again, Shelley Fentress

A very pleasant new car buying experience and it was all due to Sam, Shelley, and Betsy. A good price on a new 2016 Altima and a fair offer on my trade-in. Betsy was thorough in explaining things and is very personable. Thank you, Betsy!!

• Never disappointed!

Ross is a Service Rockstar! Thank you for your continued service. We appreciate you too! -Shelley Fentress

Ross is the best!!! I travel a lot and have visited many different Nissan service departments. No one compares. Whether I am in Florence, Myrtle Beach or Rockhill, I will make the drive back to Sumter for the best dependable service department. Jones Nissan is worth it.

• Best car buying experience to date.

This was the easiest and quickest car buying experience I've had to date. I inquired about the new vehicle through their internet department and was contacted by Betsy Delallo. She emailed me the purchase price and asked when I would be available to come in for a test drive. My wife and I met with her and test drove the vehicle. We traded a vehicle in and was given a very fair price for it, no back and forth haggling tactics. For me, buying from a Jones Nissan was a pleasant experience and would highly recommend this dealership. Also, the service department helped me with a minor concern I had with my new vehicle. They were very accommodating and professional.

Thank you for your kind words. We are lucky to have Betsy, and I am glad you enjoyed our no haggle policy. If we may assist you again in the future please let us know. Thank you again, Shelley Fentress

• AWESOME EXPERIENCE

Sharon, it was our pleasure to serve you! Enjoy your new Frontier!! -Shelley Fentress

I called Jones Nissan after I searched for a car online after visiting mutiple dealerships the past weekend. I spoke with Shelly. She was so pleasant. I went to the dealership that afternoon. Shelley introduced me to Sam Simmons, the car salesman. I had never met a salesman like him before. He was pleasant and knowledgeble. There was no hassle or pressure to buy the car, but I did. The buying experience was so easy and quick. I'm enjoying my new car. Thanks Sam and Shelley for your superb customer service. You guy rock!! Jones Nissan is the place to buy your next vechicle.

• Quick, easy, honest

Just bought a 2015 Nissan Altima from Jones. What a fabulous experience. Sam Simmons was my salesman. He did a great job. Honest, quick responses to my questions. No fluff in puff. I compared prices with a few dealers. Sam won my business with his calm, honest approach and knowledge. They also had the interior color I was looking for. I had tinted windows and a spoiler added. Since I live an hour + from the dealership they actually sent someone to me to pick up my car and took it back for the additions. They gave me a loaner to drive also. I did all the negotiating over the phone/internet. We arrived at the dealership at 6:40pm and left with my new car at 7:15pm. I have never had such an easy purchase before. Go Jones!! Thank you Sam for being there and helping us get this done so easily.

• Excellent Car buying experience!!!!!

Shelley and Keith provided a phenomenal car buying experience. Shelley provided everything I requested for to the bank. All I had to do was pick a Car. Keith was very informative with all of the questions I presented to him on the different car models. The rest of the staff was very informative and diligent when closing the final paperwork. If you are looking for sincerity, painless and genuine car buy experience that is hassle free Jones Nissan is definitely the place to go! -Proud Owner of a new Honda Civic

• Great Experience!

Very responsive to customer inquiries regarding vehicle pricing and options. Friendly, courteous, knowledgeable. Made the buying process easy!

James, Thank you for your kind words! We strive to make car buying stress free. Please let me know if we can assist you in any way. Thanks again, Shelley Fentress

• Extremely Satisfied Customer!

Tammie, I'm so glad you had such a great experience with us! Please let me know if I can do anything else for you. Shelley Fentress

I couldn't be more pleased with the quality, performance, and superb maintenance of this vehicle by the previous owner(s)! Thank you Shelley and your team for the outstanding professionalism displayed while conducting business!

• Satisfied 2014 Nissan Altima owner, Dan Wells

Thank you, Dan! We appreciate you as well!

"I want to thank the Jones Nissan dealership in Sumter for their excellent customer service and professionalism. I was able to purchase my new 2014 Nissan Altima almost entirely on line and avoid the regular hassles of car buying. Ms. Shelley Fentress was my point of contact and handled my purchase from beginning to end and after the sale. I comparison shopped and actually paid $125.00 more than I was quoted at another Nissan dealer for the exact same vehicle because of Shelley. She was great."

Thank you, Dan! We appreciate you as well!

• New Car experience

Good smooth hassle free deal. No hidden charges. Good honest people to deal with.

Thank you for your kind words! We strive to offer small town customer service with big city discounts. Thank you again, Shelley Fentress