New 888-831-3399
Used 888-831-3399 Email Dealer

Average based on 121 reviews.
  • The Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!

Gerald was great, the management treated me like a person and not a piece of meat. They really helped me find the right car and did evrything I asked of them with a smile and concern for my happiness. A Rare Experience!

• Airport Marina Ford Experience with Mr E

Mr E was really great made the buying experience so wonderful and was patient enough and explain ALL options to make sure we got a great deal and was ultimately happy with our purchase. Mr E was great. Please extend my gratitude to him.

We're happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with helpful service and an overall pleasant experience here at Airport Marina Ford, Ukaku! We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon! Safe travels!

• Airport Marina Ford

Airport Marina Ford takes care of their customers!

Airport Marina Ford takes care of their customers!

Hello Gracie, Thank you so much for taking out the time to give us the feedback on your recent visit here at Airport Marina Ford, this means a lot to us. It?s good to hear that we gave you aa good experience. If I can assist you in the future please don?t hesitate to call or email me directly. Once again Gracie, Thank You!! Yours truly, John Harmond General Sales Manager

• shelby

it was will and helpfull mmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

We're happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience here at Airport Marina Ford, Freddie! We look forward to your next visit!

it was will and helpfull mmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Bought F-150

Everything was perfect!Ross was amazing! I would definitely come back!

Everything was perfect!Ross was amazing! I would definitely come back!

Hello Maria, Thank you so much for taking out the time to give us the feedback on your recent purchase here at Airport Marina Ford, this means a lot to us. It?s good to hear that Ross gave you an amazing experience. We are looking forward to servicing your vehicle needs for years to come and if I can assist you in the future please don?t hesitate to call or email me directly. Once again Maria, Thank You!! Yours truly, John Harmond General Sales Manager

• Great experience. Pat Mckinley was amazing!

Great experience. Pat Mckinley was amazing! The whole process was seamless. I could not be happier with my purchase or my experience.

We're happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience here at Airport Marina Ford, Matt! Enjoy your new vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

• servive for Edge

Brought my Edge in for it's summer service ... at the end of summer LOL for the usual check the fluids and change the oil. They found a couple of things like dirty brake fluid and a couple of filters and the service rep Gabby came back to me and asked if I wanted those things done and how much each item would cost. She even looked up my coupons to see what I could save on. The way they do things makes me feel more in control of how I spend my money

We're happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us, Kelly! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit.

• Buying another ford made easy

No pressure sales they let you take it all in before your asked if they can help you, some like to be rushed by salesman, I don't so I think them for this approach, we had talked with a very nice girl who gave us a appointment time, she was great !! But getting to the salesperson BALDWIN I have never in my life met a none pressure easy going laid back knowledgeable sales person as him, he's got the information you need and can explain all the concerns we had in this 4th ford buying experience! Baldwin has away that makes you feel as if he is a long time friend and is in no way out to screw you he is honest, attentive, and truly gives you that feeling of working for you !! It was hot the day we went he had the car we test drove cooled down before we got into it may not be much but in my eyes this isn't a normal way I've been treated at other dealerships, the test drive is hot,paper blowing around , and not at all the great experiences we had with Baldwin !! I. Already have told people I know if they are looking for a car go visit AIRPORT MARINA FORD ask for Baldwin !

• good friendly people

any problem only a call away,they are not there only to sell you a car,good advice and service

• Great Service

Service was prompt, professional and extremely courteous.

Service was prompt, professional and extremely courteous.