• Family values make you feel like your at home

I have found the best deals and the most courteous customer service when looking for cars at Sam Stevens Motors. And I love that I can get so much information from the internet before I need to go there to see what is in stock and what the cars really look like since I'm in Memphis. I don't know how they can have so many cars at the prices I can afford in this tight economy. And best of all, I don't feel the anxiety of looking for a car like I do with so many other big dealerships, instead I'm always greeted with a smile and "how can I help you find the best vehicle that will match your personality, lifestyle and budget". Thank you Sam Stevens Motors.

You were very kind to us in your review. Thank you and we are so happy you enjoyed the experience. We are closer to you now that we have moved to Tupelo. Hope to see you the Next time Sam

• My title for what???

Pleasant buying experience. Our salesman Tommy Parker took care of us. The staff supported the buying and financing process very well. Thanks for making this stressful purchase much easier.

• Perfect car buying experience at Sam Stevens!

Thank you for the review. Most of all we are pleased that you are enjoying your new car. Sam Stevens

There's not enough good things to be said about Sam Stevens Motors. Lindsey offered to stay late for me and spent lots of time on the phone with me answering every question I had. I was so nervous about buying a car but she made it so easy and comfortable. Not to mention my van is in perfect condition! I've already gotten many compliments on it. We will definitely be buying more vehicles from Sam Stevens! Save yourself some time and shop Sam Stevens first!!

• Car purchase

My experience was wonderful, bought my car love it love the quality of it my salesman wasn't pushy answered all my questions.

So happy your experience went so good. Thank you for the review and thanks for your business Sam

• Toyota Highlander

So happy all went well and you have the car you dreamed of. Sam

Sam Stevens and his team went above and beyond to make this sale. They even let us take the vehicle home for the weekend to see if we liked it enough. Thank you for great service.

So happy all went well and you have the car you dreamed of. Sam

• Outstanding!!!

Thanks for the review, most of all so glad you love your car and the experience with us Sam

The whole process is probably by far the easiest I have ever completed. Everyone treated you like a neighbor. The trade in process was quick and smooth and was given a fair amount. I would absolutely recommend Tommy and the rest of the crew @ Sam Stevens Motors. They are definitely a 5 Star Dealership.

• Poor poor poor

My wife and I seen a jeep cherokee latitude we really liked. So she called and they said it went to the auction. And told us if it didn't sell it would be back on sat. We were really interested showed him the trade in , and we're just waiting on it to come back. They never called sat or Monday. I called sat afternoon they said it will be here Monday afternoon . Monday rolls around no call so I call them oh it's sold . And he told us we were the first ones in line when it got back very very poor.

I have been out of the store with medical issues. I am very sorry for this happening to you. I will address today with the staff. Please feel free to call me anytime. Sam Stevens 662-315-6700

• Sam Stevens motors

Love Sam Stevens motors! Great experience and super excited about my new car!

Thanks a million for the review. So pleased that you had a good experience with us. Sam

Love Sam Stevens motors! Great experience and super excited about my new car!

• Awesome!!!

Thank you for the good review. Glad you enjoyed the experience Tom

Tom is great!! I would highly recommend going to see him if you are looking for a great quality used car or truck. They have a great selection and financing was easy.

Thank you for the good review. Glad you enjoyed the experience Tom

• Outstanding!

Thank you for the review. We try so hard to make it a good experience and work for you to get the best deal. Lindsey

Most friendly car buying experience ever. Lindsey was awesome! Made the deal on the phone in 15 minutes and that included a trade. I would have never thought to ask to have the vehicle delivered. Lindsey offered and I had the new vehicle at my business the next morning. I was extremely impressed with the vehicle and the entire process! I would highly recommend and I will certainly revisit Sam Stevens Motors when it's time for another vehicle.