New 888-789-6854 Dealer Website
Used 888-884-8719 Email Dealer
Service 866-414-9377

Average based on 134 reviews
  • Amanda Stacks is a life saver!

I came into Kia a few weeks ago stressed to the max about having to get a new car due to my old one breaking down. I met a wonderful saleswoman named Amanda Stacks. I am a high school graduate with no credit and being a waitress it is very hard to confirm my income. I left that day feeling even more stressed and still without a car but a few weeks later after I had pretty much gave up on finding something, I get a surprise call from Amanda saying she had good news. Boy was it good news. She pulled some strings and got everything straightened out. I signed the papers for my new 2016 Kia Rio and am so thrilled. It is very rare that you find a salesperson who thinks about you even after you leave the lot. I am so grateful for all the hoops she jumped through behind the scenes for me to be able to drive away happy. Words can't express how thankful I am. Please go see her she will help you in anyway possible! Her name is Amanda Stacks! Thank you.

• Preston Dennis

Preston rocks! He was very helpful and diligent about getting us in a new car

Preston rocks! He was very helpful and diligent about getting us in a new car

• James Wind

I walked into this Kia dealer on Friday evening after working a very treacherous week. I was told to ask for the mgr on duty which is code for a sales rep. The salesman I had the pleasure of working with was James Wind, knowledgeable, energetic and he kept his word. He told me if they weren't able to work with my needs he wouldn't waste my time. He eased my tired mind by not pressuring me or haggling. James knows the Kia brand very well and represented for Kia in a professional and courteous manner the entire time I was there, which was on Friday, Saturday and I picked up my new Kia Soul on Monday. My car was detailed to my satisfaction and has all the necessary bells and whistles. THANK YOU JAMES.....SUGAR HONEY ICED TEA!

• Preston

I have been working with Preston for about 4 dAys and he was been nothing but pleasant. He kept me informed about my car buying experience.he went above and beyond to make sure that I was taken care of. He really made my car buying experience easy and enjoyable.

• Cobb County Kia

He was very patient with this process of my son purchasing his first vehicle.

He was very patient with this process of my son purchasing his first vehicle.

• Cob county kia

Thanks for everything!!! I came in as a first time buyer, and he made sure I knew what I was getting and that I got the best price. He definitely delivered.

• Cobb County Kia

Service was excellent. Process was very quick. I would refer anyone to Cobb County Kia in Kennesaw. My salesman was the BEST!

• Teacher

Preston was very professional and delivered on his promise.

Preston was very professional and delivered on his promise.

• Cobb co kia

The process was fairly fast and they were able to work with us with our financial needs as well. And weren't pushy

• 5th kia from this dealership.

This was my 5th car from cobb county kia. From the time I walked in, to the time we drove off with our new optima, my family and I were treated with respect. Lavar our sales person was outstanding. He listened, help us find our car right away. I was not pushed to a more expensive car than I was looking for. Even the finance person got me a better rate than we thought we could qualify for. I will be back for my 6th kia when it's time.