• bought 2 vehicles in one week

Gave me a great price on my trade in. above the trade in market price. worked to make my deals work for me. very friendly staff. Would definitely do business here again.

• Car Service Visit

Great service. I went for my routine oil change, etc. The customer service rep was very kind and made my visit there enjoyable. I didn't meet a stranger in him, and I guess he didn't in me. The waitng area was nice and neat. Coffee was made periodically to keep it fresh. Every employee that passed by greeted the customers. Very nice people.

• Thank you to you both Lanny and Caleb Ransum

I want to Thank both Mr. Lanny and Caleb Ransum for your help In trying to find us a vehicle. I'd recommend both of these fine salesmen, if your looking for a vehicle. They went the extra mile for us, that other dealerships haven't. And they havent stopped looking for the vehicle we want. They have our information and said even if it took a month to find it, they wouldnt stop till they did. I have disabilities and it means so much when a salesman tries to find the vehicle that you can get in and out of more easily. So please give them a try at least. You haven't got nothing to lose and could find the vehicle of your dreams. Or you could gain you a new gem to drive

• Super experience

Friendly staff and service was done in a timely manner I would highly recommend the dealership

• SERVICE

GREAT TEAM VERY FRIENDLY AND COMPLETED MY SERVICE IN A TIMELY MANNER, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE EVERYTIME I TAKE MY VEHICLE IN FOR A OIL CHANGE, RECALL OR JUST ANY QUESTIONS I HAVE. AWESOME TEAM

• Car was being serviced

Car was serviced, good service and quality also good pricing.

Car was serviced, good service and quality also good pricing.

• Kelly is "Striaght A!"

Kelly = Amazing + Brilliant + Can-do In a single phrase..."Simply Irreplaceable" -- you do the math.

• Was fun.

A quite pleasurable relaxing compelling experience.

A quite pleasurable relaxing compelling experience.

• Millie L Studdard

Very satisfied with the service I received!! I will recommend this dealership to my friends.

• truck service