Santa Monica Audi

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 111 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

111 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Santa Monica Audi from DealerRater.com

• Purchase a used car
    August 2, 2017

Helen was awesome! Took care of me right away. I was in and out in 2 hours. She had all the papers work ready, explain everything to me, and left me ...her number incase I had any question.

New A3 etron!
    October 2, 2017

I walked into Santa Monica Audi dead set against buying an Audi and, thanks to Helen, bought one the next day! Helen is knowledgeable, patient, warm ...and gentle - not pushy at all. And she got the sale! I'm so happy with my new car!

Overall Experience

Amazing , everyone was so helpful and knowledgeable.
    August 1, 2017

I was very welcomed and explained everything I needed to know . Devin was very personable and understanding of our needs and budget . I was very comfo...rtable with my purchase and felt secure I did the right thing . Thank you

BEWARE this dealer
    July 27, 2017

This review is about the dealer not the car. I love Audis and still drive one. BEWARE this dealer! As a so called "premiere" customer whose has lease...d two vehicles from SM Audi (S4, SQ5) and referred them 6 other customer who leased vehicles, I have received horrible customer service and even shadier business practices. I did an early lease trade in on the S4 to get the SQ5, put down cash, increased my monthly payment substantially and made this my main intention to ultimately not have to pay or be responsible for the excess miles/wear and tear on the S4. 3 months later, in comes a 4300$ bill on the S4 for miles and excess wear and tear. Unknown to me, they claim to ha e "capped" what they were responsible for which was NEVER clarified to me otherwise I would have never done the deal in the first place. Fast forward 3 weeks I have called 5 times and gotten no answers or support from my "friends" over at Audi of SM. Be careful with these guys...

Lease a new car
    July 10, 2017

It was a great experience leasing a new car here. Your in good hands and awesome deals with the help of Elena (sales representative) and the manager,... Ed. Your going home with a smile on your face enjoying your new car.

Overall Experience

I have bought 5 cars from Helen Shredder. Say no more!!
    June 26, 2017

Helen Shredder is the only sales person I have had for my 5 Audi cars. Also, my son has purchases all of his Audi cars from Helen. You can count on he...r for all you car needs.

Overall Experience

Obliging sales team with an efficient process
    June 6, 2017

My initial query for a new S4 was submitted online. Helen Stredder promptly responded in a way that made me feel wanted. She organized a test drive ...with minimal delay and, before I knew it, we were talking figures. While she did make a competitive offer, I still did some more research and after telling her what I was able to get elsewhere, she matched it, which really suited me, as the other dealer was MILES from where I lived and Santa Monica was more or less just around the corner. So, in a matter of a few days, I'd gotten the deal and car I wanted. It all went so smoothly. Thanks to Helen, Steve (the tech man, who gave a tutorial on the S4's features), and Michael (the finance guy).

Overall Experience

Ash & Marlin were the Best!
    June 1, 2017

Very easy to work with and smooth transaction... Highly recommended and would definitely go there again! Ash was not only patient but trustworthy. P...lus, I love the car : )

Ashraf is the man
    May 31, 2017

He made it a very pleasant and informative experience and made me vent I feel very comfortable on purchasing my new Audi thanks again and you will see... me soon thank you

Chris Haugen made it easy
    May 30, 2017

Easy, no hassle and no BS - always responsive and friendly. Chris made the whole experience painless and stress free - he gave us their best price rig...ht off the bat so there was essentially no back and forth. Make sure you work with Chris!

Santa Monica Audi