Average based on 107 reviews
  • Thanks Classic

Kevin Hand and his group are awesome. Everyone was helpful and fast acting. I can honestly say I am very impressed

• Classic Ford #1 in Sevice

The service department is phenomenal! They usually get you in and out wit thing the promised time frames. The service advisors are top notch in professionalism and making you feel like a part of the Ford family.

• Service

Great experience!!! The staff is always great to work with. Thanks!

Great experience!!! The staff is always great to work with. Thanks!

• Custodi's 2016 MKX

professional, courteous and pleasant. it was a bit longer than expected but still quite adequate.

• Whatever

Very good maintance service at classic Ford Columbia SC

Very good maintance service at classic Ford Columbia SC

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Edward! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• great job! well pleased.

I WAS ENJOED THE WAY I WAS HANDLED WITH ALL MY NEEDS AS A CUSTOMER. I WILL RECOMEND ANYONE AT THIS LOCATION.THE STAFF WAS FRIENDLY AN ALL WAYS HAD A SMILE ON THIER FACE, ALL QUESTIONS WAS ASK. JUST LIKE I SAID WELL PLEASED!

• Excellent Experience

We appreciate your business and your positive feedback. We hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Excellent staff. Our salesman Ethan was great in assisting us in our purchase of a 2016 Ford Focus. We left the dealership feeling pleased with our purchase. We definitely got a great car with fantastic options at an affordable price. This is our second car purchase from Classic and I have no doubt we will be back for many other purchases. The purchase process here is pleasant. Service with this dealer is also great!

• Service

Overall, the experience was great! However, I didn?t give a perfect rating because I was not offered to have my car vacuumed or washed. I had cleaned the exterior of my car prior to taking it in but had not vacuumed it.

• Great service

I had a great buying experience. The dealership and the employees were very nice and knowledgeable. I can't complain about anything.

We are happy you found us so helpful! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

• Service visit

For a "quick lube" it took nearly 2 and a half hours.

For a "quick lube" it took nearly 2 and a half hours.