• Thanks Classic

Kevin Hand and his group are awesome. Everyone was helpful and fast acting. I can honestly say I am very impressed

• Jasmine Foreman went above and beyond for me A plu

Jasmine Foreman was my sales rep she really went above and beyond for me, my credit is terrible and she found a way to get me in a vehicle I recommend Jasmine Foreman to anyone. I just want to thank her for all she did for me... I give her a A plus rating

• Will not be going back

They Offered 8000 below what NADA said trade in was worth. Then added additional $2500-$3000 above sticker price before taking off incentives. They say they are a no haggle dealership. The S in MSRP stands for suggested.

• Classic Ford's Service Dept.

I had an issue with a 2001 Super Duty Ford where as I got stranded back in the woods because the spare tire could not be let down due to a tool mismatch. I had been riding this thing around in the glove compartment for 16 years not knowing I couldn't change a tire. After getting the tire back to town, repaired and the next day got my truck out of the woods I showed up at Classic Ford looking for help and I have never in 74 years found a better group of folks willing to solve the problem from sales manager, William Doggett to the service manager and the mechanics. Special thanks to Andy Wilson , Service Manager. I would recommend these guys for service ayt time.

• Jonathan king and Renrick Hall in Quick Service

These two Gentlemen are wonderful and very professional. They are the reason I will continue to come to back to Classic Ford.

• Keeta Durham

I went mid-afternoon---prepared to wait but the service department went right to work and I was out there in no time. I am very satisfied. I am not a morning person so the time I selected was excellent for me. I was comfortable in my surroundings.

• Classic Ford #1 in Sevice

The service department is phenomenal! They usually get you in and out wit thing the promised time frames. The service advisors are top notch in professionalism and making you feel like a part of the Ford family.

• Service

Great experience!!! The staff is always great to work with. Thanks!

Great experience!!! The staff is always great to work with. Thanks!

• Custodi's 2016 MKX

professional, courteous and pleasant. it was a bit longer than expected but still quite adequate.

• Whatever

Very good maintance service at classic Ford Columbia SC

Very good maintance service at classic Ford Columbia SC

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Edward! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!