North Point Volvo Cars

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 326 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• March 30, 2018

Ryan Wilson was an excellent sales advisor. He gave me all the information and data that i requested, and he never pushed me into purchasing. I comm...unicated with him a few times over several months as I was making my decision. I really appreciate that when I asked for numbers, he was very transparent about everything. I also prefer to communicate via text or email, NOT by phone. He was able to accommodate my preferences and was always enthusiastic and responsive.

March 7, 2018

I was in search of a specific vehicle, I called ahead of time and spoke with Anthony. Upon arrival, I did not feel welcomed. Anthony was called to the... front and everything was smooth sailing from there. Anthony made the car-buying experience a good one! He is extremely professional, competent and personal. His customer service is superb and I am looking forward to buying my next vehicle from him. He made sure I was well taken care

March 2, 2018

Anthony J. Jones was a very professional and knowledgeable about Volvo's. He explained all the feature's on the vehicle. We were very comfortable dur...ing the pricing process and we feel we got a very good deal. Anthony was very courteous offering us drinks, even hamburgers, they were having a cook out!!!

February 22, 2018

Anthony Jones is a superb salesperson. He did an excellent job of explaining the value proposition and features of the vehicle. I was however frustr...ated by the finance process. I ended up pending five hours at the dealership.

February 21, 2018

North Point Volvo was great to me! They helped me buy my dream car! They worked with my budget and made the buying process easy! Ask for Brian, he's ...great!

February 17, 2018

Anthony Jones was amazing. Great Team, great services! I would come back again! I bought a used Toyota 4Runner, and it has been running great!

February 12, 2018

Our family traveled 6 hours to purchase my 2018 S90 Inscription. This was a wonderful purchase experience. Our family would recommend seeing Anthony J...ones for that same rewarding experience.

February 12, 2018

I recently purchased a used car through North Point Volvo. My salesman, Anthony Jones, was the consummate professional. He treated me with the utmost ...courtesy and respect from the time we first spoke on the phone through my purchase of the car. He was very comfortable with me driving the vehicle and taking it to my mechanic for inspection. No high pressure tactics or surprises. We got a wonderful deal and everyone at the dealership was friendly and thorough. Highly recommend!

February 10, 2018

We have two vehicles now from North Point. The car buying process was very easy both times. Anthony Jones was very knowledgeable about the vehicle (20...17 XC90)and very patient in explaining all the features. We are really familiar with the Volvo brand and then to have a dealership and sales person the caliber we dealt with was a blessing.

February 7, 2018

Brian was excellent. No hard pressure sales. The entire process went smooth as silk. Very well organized, all paperwork ready when we got there, took ...less than one hour to close. No complaints at all. I will be back!

North Point Volvo Cars