North Point Volvo Cars

Sunday Closed Closed
New (888) 550-3632 (888) 550-3632
Used (888) 397-2363 (888) 397-2363
Service (888) 571-8777 (888) 571-8777

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

I had several calls from them but I had seen that the...

I had several calls from them but I had seen that the vehicle I ask about had been in several accidents so I wasn't interested anymore but the dealership did their part well. Very Good response

The BEST Volvo dealership around

I bought my first volvo at Northpoint Volvo in 2006. After driving it for 15 years, I decided it was time for a new one. My husband and I originally went to another volvo dealership because it was closer, but they were not interested at all in helping me find the Volvo I wanted. After several weeks of frustration dealing with this other dealership, I decided to go to Northpoint Volvo because my first volvo buying experience with them was great. It was even better this time around. Melissa was WONDERFUL and went out of her way to help us. The staff were very personable and took great care of of us. I am so glad I decided to return to Northpoint Volvo.

1.0

Easy sales process but 6 weeks later still cannot...

Easy sales process but 6 weeks later still cannot register the car bc dealership hasn’t done it’s job. We’ve called repeatedly. Salesman won’t take or return our calls. Finance mgr has been no help thus far.

1.0

Jiffy lube does a better job

I’ve taken my xc90 here several times and I always have to take it back. I can’t trust the service area. I sent my car in for vibration issues and they quote couldn’t duplicate the problem. However, I took it to another dealer and they diagnosed and solved the problem quickly. Check engine came on, put in sensor, and the engine light still was on. Good place to go if you need an oil change. Very similar to a Jiffy Lube

Dealer response

While we certainly apologize that we were unable to repair your car, it should be noted that we were never able to duplicate your issue after having several individuals drive your car. It is always our intention to fix your vehicle right the first time. Putting parts on a car without any verification of an issue is against our policy. We are happy however, that whoever looked at your car was able to duplicate the issue at that time and the issue is now resolved. As for your check engine light, both of your oxygen sensors have now been replaced. If your check engine light came on after your last visit, you did not inform us.

10,000 mile service

It’s always a nice experience at North Point Volvo. I live in Decatur,..but drove her to buy my car and continue to drive there for any service, etc. professional, clean, but most important friendly staff. The amenities in the lobby, coffee, water, etc (before Covid) are very nice. Simple ,...but a nice touch.

Years of excellent service!

My family has 3 Volvo's and we would never take them anywhere but North Point Volvo! Their service department is second to none and I have never seen a more honest, fairly priced, and enjoyable group of people in all my years of driving! Once you go there you will never go back to another Volvo dealer!

1.2

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I have owned Vovlos many years ago and was a big fan of this brand. I bought an XC90 from Northpoint a year ago and quickly learned that today's product does not remote resemble the old Volvos in terms of workmanship, quality, and performance. After my first experience with Northpoint's service department, I was so disappointed in them that I immediately went straight to Nalley Lexus and traded my Volvo for a new Lexus. Obviously, this was not an ideal time to trade but I truly feel that I avoided several years of pain in heartache in dealing with a company that definitely does not care about their customers after the sale has been completed.

2.8

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Unbelievable Experience!!!

I couldn’t be happier buying a car from North Point Volvo!! This is now my third car I have bought through them and every time I feel like it’s a fair and honest deal. Not only that, but Anthony Jones has been my salesman each time. He is professional, sincere, honest, and perfectly hospitable. He always follows up on the purchase and he makes time to check in and say hello when I’m there getting maintenance done. He has always found a way to get me into the best possible car in my price range....always! Drew and David make the financing part easy to do, too. Definitely a shout out to them!! They explained anything I had a question about. I don’t think I’ll ever buy a car from anywhere else! By the way, the remodel of the dealership is incredible. It’s a leek, spacious, there is coffee and sodas, television, business work space, kids playground and comfortable to wait in for your car to get fast service. It service and honesty like this that makes me not question where I’ll get my next car from. Thank you for making every time I go there be an easy, fair and totally exciting experience!!

Beware

You decide. I won’t go back. Took car in for 30k service and couple of issues. Waited in town 7 hours for call that car was ready. Finally called them. They had done NOTHING. They were waiting for a call from Volvo regarding one issue, and simply didn’t go ahead and do anything else. They had no intention of doing anything, and left me waiting around assuming they were actually getting at least the oil change done. This apparently is their normal approach. Totally ridiculous and disrespectful. So beware when you take your car in. They may not actually get anything done, even something as basic as an oil change.