North Point Volvo Cars

328 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• March 30, 2018

Ryan Wilson was an excellent sales advisor. He gave me all the information and data that i requested, and he never pushed me into purchasing. I communicated... with him a few times over several months as I was making my decision. I really appreciate that when I asked for numbers, he was very transparent about everything. I also prefer to communicate via text or email, NOT by phone. He was able to accommodate my preferences and was always enthusiastic and responsive.

August 7, 2018

Purchased a used car from Northpoint. I was not sure if I wanted a sedan or SUV and they had a great selection of both to test drive and choose. The... buying process was easy, got a competitive price, and could not be happier with my decision to shop there.

June 21, 2018

When I received my pricing it had $249.00 for glass etching. After researching itI found is nearly worthless and a gigantic profit item for the dealer.... Then there fee to do the documents is $599. There was also a $68 non tax fee which I did not even bother to ask about.

March 7, 2018

I was in search of a specific vehicle, I called ahead of time and spoke with Anthony. Upon arrival, I did not feel welcomed. Anthony was called to the... front and everything was smooth sailing from there. Anthony made the car-buying experience a good one! He is extremely professional, competent and personal. His customer service is superb and I am looking forward to buying my next vehicle from him. He made sure I was well taken care

March 2, 2018

Anthony J. Jones was a very professional and knowledgeable about Volvo's. He explained all the feature's on the vehicle. We were very comfortable during... the pricing process and we feel we got a very good deal. Anthony was very courteous offering us drinks, even hamburgers, they were having a cook out!!!

February 22, 2018

Anthony Jones is a superb salesperson. He did an excellent job of explaining the value proposition and features of the vehicle. I was however frustrated... by the finance process. I ended up pending five hours at the dealership.

February 21, 2018

North Point Volvo was great to me! They helped me buy my dream car! They worked with my budget and made the buying process easy! Ask for Brian, he's great!

February 17, 2018

Anthony Jones was amazing. Great Team, great services! I would come back again! I bought a used Toyota 4Runner, and it has been running great!

February 12, 2018

Our family traveled 6 hours to purchase my 2018 S90 Inscription. This was a wonderful purchase experience. Our family would recommend seeing Anthony Jones... for that same rewarding experience.

February 12, 2018

I recently purchased a used car through North Point Volvo. My salesman, Anthony Jones, was the consummate professional. He treated me with the utmost courtesy... and respect from the time we first spoke on the phone through my purchase of the car. He was very comfortable with me driving the vehicle and taking it to my mechanic for inspection. No high pressure tactics or surprises. We got a wonderful deal and everyone at the dealership was friendly and thorough. Highly recommend!