Subaru of Ontario

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 206 reviews

• February 22, 2013

I discussed prices and vehicle options over the phone and agreed on a fair number. Once I got to the dealership my car was detailed, full of fuel and ...waiting for a test drive. Once I decided on the purchase I was pleased to see that Angelina had already prepared most of the paperwork. All in all it was a nice experience and only took about an hour and a half from test drive to drive home.

July 15, 2018

Ask for Rocky he is great! Work with me to find what I wanted.

July 10, 2018

I love it! Best experience I had with buying my Subaru!

July 3, 2018

Simple oil change ( free ). Asked for tire rotation - “ that’s $20). Forget it, I’ll go elsewhere for free. Had appt. Was told 45 ...min - 1 hr. Took dog for 1 hr walk. & returned. Was told “it’s not ready yet. 15 more min” They had not even started! I’m kinda ticked now. Asked for tire rotation to be included as a courtesy. Am told “that’s Free!” Oil change, tire rotation, car wash 1 hr 40 min. Ugh

July 2, 2018

We are very happy with Rocky's service at Subaru of Ontario!

We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Subaru of Ontario, Ana! We're so happy we were able... to help you out! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

June 18, 2018

Such a great team. Amber Arias and Michael Cardona made this the best ever car buying experience EVER! (and we're old!!! LOL

We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team, Shelley! Customer satisfaction is always our top priority and it's gre...at to hear that you enjoyed the car buying process! We'll be sure to pass along your comments to Amber, Michael and the rest of the team at Subaru of Ontario. We look forward to your next visit!

June 13, 2018

Walked in with no appointment to get my vehicle seviced. I was assisted right away and my vehicle was taken back for an oil change. The service took... about an hour, including oil change, tire rotation, and car wash. The waiting area is very nice with complementary water, coffee, and popcorn. Special thanks to the service clerk Tiffany, she was very helpful in getting my vehicle serviced.

Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review, Jon! Customer satisfaction is always our top priority! It's great to hear that you were ...pleased with the servicing of your vehicle. We'll be sure to pass along your comments to Tiffany and the team here at Subaru of Ontario! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

June 11, 2018

Everything went well as is normal with this dealership.

We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Subaru of Ontario, Garrett! We are always more than happ...y to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

June 10, 2018

Everyone was very helpful and pleasant to work with. Adrian went out of his way to help me find the right vehicle and make it do-able for me to purch...ase it as I had requested. The finance department also provided excellent service, making my car purchasing experience a very positive one.

Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review, Nancy! Customer satisfaction is our top priority! We're happy you found our staff to be ...so supportive during your experience here at Subaru of Ontario. We'll be sure to pass along your comments to Adrian and the rest of the team! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do! Enjoy your new vehicle.

June 9, 2018

Great customer service. They always repair my car quickly.

We are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience, Inez! Our team strives to deliver excellent customer service, and are glad you foun...d this to be the case during your visit. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.