• Pleasant car buying experience

I discussed prices and vehicle options over the phone and agreed on a fair number. Once I got to the dealership my car was detailed, full of fuel and waiting for a test drive. Once I decided on the purchase I was pleased to see that Angelina had already prepared most of the paperwork. All in all it was a nice experience and only took about an hour and a half from test drive to drive home.

• Oil change

Good friendly service as always. The oil change was done within 30 minutes.

Good friendly service as always. The oil change was done within 30 minutes.

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Subaru of Ontario. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

• Subaru Legacy 2017

Very professional and courteous before and during the purchase

Donald, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Very professional and courteous before and during the purchase

• Subaru Forester

The process was quick, staff was experienced and knowledgeable, and the vehicle is top notch. Subaru definitely makes you want to come back.

Richard, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

• LOVE IT!

Vikki, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Started online with pricing, sat in chair at dealership for a few minutes, told him max I would pay, made the deal, signed the docs, drove away - 3 hours total.

• 2017 Forester 2.5i Premium with Eyesight

We dealt with Michael Cardona. He gave us a good deal and was very helpful. My wife and I would recommend the Ontario Dealership.

• New Car purchase

Debbie, thank you so much for your high rating! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

I could not be any happier with my experience. I was dreading the process of buying a new car and kept waiting for the process to "go south" but it never did. It went well beginning to end...and I continue to receive support even after my new purchase.

• 1st Time Car-Buyer

Came in on a Tuesday, drove off the lot with a new car on Thursday! Very friendly staff, knowledgeable, and worked really hard on finding the right budget for me. Make sure to stick w/ one salesperson, at Subaru the sales department don't undercut each other, so if your talking with Jane, she will be with you till you drive off. That being said make sure to schedule appointments!

• A GREAT experience!

Amber was, once again, wonderful to work with, as was everyone my wife and I encountered. This was our second Subaru we purchased from Amber and the Ontario team, and they'll be our go-to from now on. They're also my recommended-dealer for any friends and family interested in a Subaru. The process was the easiest I've ever experienced when buying a car.

• 2015 Outback service on April 19, 2017

Margo, thank you for the high star rating! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

My service experience was excellent! The service advisor, Brandon Parker was very helpful and courteous to me. I waited for my car and my wait time was 1 hr and 8 minutes! Fantastic! I am very happy with Brandon and Subaru of Ontario. Thanks Brandon