Subaru of Ontario

245 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 8, 2019

I am very disappointed with my recent visit. My wait time was twice as long as promised. I was told I need front and rear brakes ASAP which was not true.... The car wash looked as if a 5 year old did it. Poor customer service all the way around. I will chose another dealership going forward.

January 4, 2019

Excellent and quick service. The only thing that I asked is maybe give the service department a better office to service their customer. I feel like... as I was waiting to sign the paperwork, had to moved several time for other customers and for the service advisor to pick up their paper.

December 29, 2018

There was good customer service and nice employees. The employee we were working with was very negotiable and provided good everything we needed to have... a good experience.

December 28, 2018

SUBARU OF ONTARIO HAS ABSOLUTELY THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD. MY 2014 SUBARU CROSSTREK HAS 96,000 MILES AND HAS BEEN BURNING OIL FOR 3 MONTHS.... I SCHEDULED A SERVICE TO INSPECT AN OIL LEAK AND THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT ASSURED ME AT INSPECTION THERE WAS NO LEAK AND THAT I NEEDED TO PAY FOR A CONSUMPTION TEST. SUBARU OF ONTARIO HAS CHARGED ME UNECCESSARY FOR OIL CONSUMPTION TESTS TWICE AND EVERYTIME I AM THERE AND WITH A SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT THEY TELL ME THEY CANNOT HELP ME. THEY ALSO TELL ME THERE IS NO MANAGER I CAN SPEAK TO. SO FAR THEY HAVE CHARGED ME TWICE FOR OIL CONSUMPTION TESTS AND REFUSE TO COMPLETE THE TEST, NOW THEY SAY THERE IS AN OIL LEAK AND THEY CANNOT PERFORM CONSUMPTION TEST. MARVIN AND CARL IN THE SUBARU OF ONTARIO SERVICE CENTER ARE THE RUDEST AND MOST UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE TECHS I HAVE EVER MET. THEY DOWN TALK THE ENGINE AND CARL (WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SERVICE MANAGER) TOLD ME I WAS LUCKY TO GET 100,000 MILES OUT OF MY 2014 CROSSTREK ENGINE! HAD I KNOWN THAT I NEVER WOULD HAVE PURCHASED IT! MY KIA SPECTRA GAVE ME 298,000 MILES! MARVIN SAID THE ENGINES WERE MADE OF STYROFOAM AND KNOWN TO BURN OIL. MARVIN ACTUALLY RECOMMNEDED I LET THE ENGINE BURN UP AND THEN CALL 1800-SUBARU3 FOR A REPLACEMENT. CARL SAID THEY WILL NEVER REPLACE IT, THERE IS NO SUCH WARRANTY ON SUBARUS. I HAVE NEVER FELT WORSE ABOUT A VEHICLE PURCHASE. I AM STILL BURNING OIL AND WHILE I DID CONTACT 1800-SUBARU3 TO REPORT THIS TERRIBLE SERVICE. THEY TOO HAVE DONE NOTHING TO HELP ME GET A QUOTE OR FIX MY “LEAK” OR “OIL BURNING” UNBELIEVABLE. NEVER BUY A SUBARU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Tawny, we regret to hear that you are displeased with your recent experience with us. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and apologize for... falling short. Although we have no control of the manufacturer's warranty, we want to address all issues that we can assist with. Our General Manager would like the opportunity to discuss this with you. Please contact him at (888) 905-4875. Thank you for your time.

December 23, 2018

Great customer service and helped me find the perfect 2019 Subaru Crosstrek with all my specific needs!

December 22, 2018

First time buying Subaru brand car, so impressed with good quality I ever had experienced from other brand. So good quality with reasonable price.

December 19, 2018

This dealer has been great throughout the purchase and service

Hello Barry, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. If you received excellent service and would like to give us an excellent rating, you ...can update your review to 5 stars. Thanks again!

December 17, 2018

stopped at subaru of ontario to get radio updated and walked out with window visors.parts gave me 15% off so i thought what the heck, and marvin in service... installed them quickly and correctly. 2nd subie marvin has worked on for me

December 17, 2018

It was an enjoyable car buying experience...which pleasantly surprised me. Our salesperson was knowledgeable about the vehicles he was selling, polite,... and not at all pushy. No bait and switch...they actually went out of their way to put us in a vehicle we wanted at a price we were willing to pay.

December 17, 2018

Bryan was awesome- so helpful, no hassles, made sure i understood everything. even texted me the next day to make sure i made it home to berkeley okay.