Carl Black GMC Buick

342 reviews

342 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Carl Black GMC Buick from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 2, 2019

The actual purchase was easy , the hardest thing to do was getting my credit unlocked so the lenders could check my credit . If financing a vehicle make... sure you get all 3 agencies to unlock your credit before you go to the dealership

We realize you have a number of dealership options in the area, so the fact that you've chosen Carl Black Roswell means the world to us! We're glad yo...u enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you next time.

Daniel Mila

Finance

(4.9) 16 reviews

Paul Marr

(4.9) 15 reviews

September 24, 2019

As usual great experience from everyone at dealership. New salesman who was knowledgeable, friendly, and great resource for us. Previous service visits... were just as great.

Thank you for the kind words! This is the type of experience we strive to deliver for each and every visitor to Carl Black Roswell. We sincerely appre...ciate your business and hope to see you down the road.

Eric Bowsher

Finance Manager

(4.9) 74 reviews

• December 29, 2017

Was beyond blessed by Joel, Alex, and Jeff Fuller.... could not be more impressed or grateful!! Thank you all!!!

September 19, 2019

It was great overall and you have great people working for you they order parts and came fast car is what I wanted overall all was great

Nick Grieme

(5.0) 48 reviews

September 16, 2019

Brandon Lytle is an awesome sales person. He's dedicated and quick on his feet. It was a pleasure being there to work with him

Brandon Lytle

(4.8) 19 reviews

September 10, 2019

Paul was very knowledgeable on GMC trucks n accessories. He was very congenial helpful. Unfortunately due to finances, I was unable to purchase at this... time.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're sorry to hear things didn't work out on the purchasing side of things, but we appreciate your busi...ness and hope to be able to help you down the road.

Daniel Mila

Finance

(4.9) 16 reviews

Paul Marr

(4.9) 15 reviews

August 30, 2019

Chris did an excellent job working with us on price and car selection. He walked us through the process and we had a great experience.

Thank you for taking the time to share your Carl Black Roswell experience with us and others. Our team is dedicated to delivering experiences just lik...e this one, so it's always an encouragement to hear how our efforts are benefiting your satisfaction. We look forward to serving you again.

Sam Garcia

(4.9) 34 reviews

August 26, 2019

Recently I called about a used Honda Odyssey at this dealership. After several questions which the sales person, who had a bad attitude, could not answer... I ended up talking to the sales manager Matt. After several conversations with the sales manager by phone and text I made the 2 -1/2 hours drive to look at the van. The moment they pulled it around from the back of the lot I realized that I had been taken advantage of. This 2014 van had been abused by some one. Both sides had dings,dents, and scratches on the majority of each. The worst part was at the rear, from an earlier rear end accident. This part was conveniently left out the pictures. One of the back up sensors was missing due the damage to the rear which meant there was a warning light on the dash as a result of that. I never even sit down in the van. Disappointed was not a strong enough word. And yes I looked closely at the pictures on their website and none of these problems are visible. Even now I looked back at the pictures and still they don't show the damage. The sales manager never even came to talk to me he sent a salesman, which was very nice and apologetic for the issue. So I got in my rental car and drove the 2- 1/2 back home feeling really stupid for trusting this car dealership. When the sales manager does this it leads me to believe it is a common practice at this dealership. Shop with caution here! Better yet go to another dealership! They are not all this way.

We realize you have a number of dealership options in the area. At Carl Black Roswell, we've always aimed to provide an experience that is different a...nd, more importantly, better than anything else out there. It sounds as though we may have missed the mark, and for that, we are sincerely sorry. Please give us an opportunity to earn back your business by calling us at 888-491-7859.

Matt Hernandez

(4.8) 61 reviews

August 20, 2019

This is the 3rd Denali I have purchased from Carl Black. Damion May was wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend him and Carl Black if you need... a new car. I have always had my vehicle service done there as well and I will continue with my new Denali.

We're delighted to hear we could provide you with the perfect vehicle once again. Thank you for being such a loyal customer over the years. We are gla...d we're able to provide an experience that makes the decision to come back an easy one. We appreciate your continued trust and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Eric Bowsher

Finance Manager

(4.9) 74 reviews

August 8, 2019

From the moment to arrival to driving off the lot a total success and great experience. Couldn't be more pleased with the product and experience.