Carl Black GMC Buick

265 reviews

265 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Carl Black GMC Buick from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• December 29, 2017

Was beyond blessed by Joel, Alex, and Jeff Fuller.... could not be more impressed or grateful!! Thank you all!!!

December 8, 2018

Excellent customer service, fair pricing, and a willingness to work a good deal. I???m pleased with dealership, sales consultant, and happy with my new... vehicle. Excellent experience overall.

Matthew Mcgee

(4.8) 13 reviews

December 6, 2018

I knew the truck I wanted. They had it, at the right price. I stopped in to xx it out. 3 hours later I was in my new truck. Very professional. I will... be back.

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback with us on your time spent at the dealership. Congrats on your new purchase! If you ever need anything..., let us know. We hope to earn a five-star on your next visit! Take care.

Nick Grieme

(5.0) 28 reviews

December 6, 2018

From start to finish the entire experienc was outstanding. The way that Matt McGee went above and beyond to make sure that I was taken care of. A+ for... the entire team!

Matthew Mcgee

(4.8) 13 reviews

December 3, 2018

I hate dealerships and I typically try to buy private party when I can but Carl Black has changed my opinion on the entire experience. I couldn???t find... what I wanted anywhere until I found Carl Black. The sales team is super friendly and very knowledgeable. I felt no pressure and knew I was being treated fairly. The used car selection top quality, not like those pop up stores you see lined down the street.... Matt Hernandez in used cars was very up front and Eric in finance found me a better rate than even my own bank would offer. A++ will be a repeat customer.

Thank you for taking the time to leave fantastic feedback with us on your time spent at the dealership! We are happy to know that you had a great over...all experience with the team! Thank you kindly for the recommendation and five-stars! We hope to see you again soon.

December 3, 2018

They made it easy. They were great. Very friendly I would recommend them to friends and family. Nice dealership. It looked like it would be fun to work... there.

Thank you for taking the time to leave fantastic feedback with us on your time spent at the dealership! Thank you kindly for the recommendation and fi...ve-stars! We hope to see you again soon.

Doug Barlow

(5.0) 11 reviews

November 30, 2018

Carlblack has the best staff to work with ! If you will give them a chance, they will earn your business! They have the best selection of vehicles. They... will absolutely take care of you after your purchase !!

We are thrilled to read that you had a fantastic overall experience at the dealership! We strive to have the best customer service at all times, and y...our review reflects that! Thank you kindly for the recommendation and five-stars. We hope to see you again soon!

Doug Barlow

(5.0) 11 reviews

November 29, 2018

After researching cars online and visiting multiple dealerships, my husband and I wanted to make sure we did our due diligence before purchasing a new... vehicle for our growing family. I decided to visit Carl Black Roswell with my 4-year-old and infant, specifically to look at a Yukon. I described what I was looking for and Nick brought a car to the front of the dealership within minutes. He made it easy for me to check out the car, ask questions and demonstrate features on the vehicle, all while entertaining my boys and making us all feel comfortable (and without pressure). The dealership even had a bouncy house and popcorn available which made them excited to stay. We decided to test drive the vehicle that evening and came back to buy it the following day as the Yukon had what we were looking for and Nick was very helpful throughout the whole process. We would highly recommend Carl Black Roswell for a family-friendly, pressure-free car buying experience.

We are elated to read such great feedback. We strive to have the best Customer Service at all times, and your glowing review reflects that. Congrats o...n your new purchase for you and your family! If you ever need anything, let us know. We are happy to have you and your family as a part of the Carl Black Family! We hope to see you again soon. Take care!

Nick Grieme

(5.0) 28 reviews

November 29, 2018

I had a great experience with Kollin at Carl Black when I was ready to get into a new car! He was very patient and listened to what I wanted and matched... me with a great vehicle! The whole crew at Carl Black was very welcoming and supportive! I would def buy from them again.

Crystal, we are thrilled to hear about your overall exprience with Kollin at the dealership! Congrats on your purchase! If you ever need anything, let... us know. Welcome to the Carl Black Family! We hope to see you again soon.

Sam Garcia

(5.0) 15 reviews

Kollin Eikey

Sales Rep.

(5.0) 8 reviews

November 28, 2018

Great experience all the way around. These guys helped me get to the number I needed and was able to take home my new Denali that day. Rubens was very... professional and great to work with. I???d recommend him to anyone wanting a new car.

We are to happy to hear about your positve expirence with the whole team at the dealership. Congrats on your Denali! If you ever need anything, let us... know. We greatly apprecite the five-stars and recommendation. Welcome to the Carl Black Family!

Rubens Brandao