4.4
113 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ford of Upland from DealerRater.com
  • The staff did a great job

There was very little pressure from this dealership. They did a great job of letting me make a decision without being pushy. They were able to answer all of my questions. The staff did a great job.

• Unable to identify problem.

I have an issue with my 2015 Ford F150 where my engine light comes on for no reason every so often. I have had to bring my my truck back and forth over a dozen times and the problem has not been resolved.

• My service stop at Ford of Upland

I have been going to Ford Of Upland for many years now and have never had a bad experience. I needed an oil change and the car didn't start as usual that morning . I told the service guy that and a few hours later I had a new battery and all fluids are topped off except for the A/C coolant.

• Service review

I took my granddaughter. It was our birthday. Our Service Advisor, Steven Martinez, was very nice. He called us the Birthday Kids. He also told us about the free service I didn't know about. I will be coming back.

• Overall satisfied

I have purchased several cars from Upland Ford and had them all serviced there. I have always received courteous service. Everyone has been so helpful. In, fact the employees there both in sales and service have almost been "like family."

• #1 dealer

I have been coming to this dealership for over 25 years and never been disappointed.

Thank you so much for over 25 years of your business! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• Recall on airbags

Took car in as a result of recall on airbags. Light was on when took car in, and was still on when picked car up. When called Ford of Upland to discuss issue, was told I would have to pay $110 for them to tell me why the light was still on! Very disappointed in their service.

Gary, thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Customer service is one of our top priorities and we are disappointed to learn that you had anything less than a stellar experience with us. Please give us a call at (909) 946-5555 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

• Oil Change

Fast, friendly service. I asked for a shuttle to take me home, and it was ready in five minutes. Very pleasant experience.

Thank you for your review, Toni! We're happy to have been of service to you! Please let us know if you ever need anything else! Take care!

• Great Experience
    September 20, 2017

Overall, it was a simple and easy process. I purchased a 2017 Ford Fiesta and love it. The sales staff is very personable and knowledgable.

Ford of Upland

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience, and the nice compliment about our staff. Enjoy your Fiesta.

Ford of Upland

• Ford Escape

Excellent. Above and beyond requested service. Did a free Car Wash, too. (One should ask for this, but I had done that on a previous visit, so was asked whether I wanted one this time.)

Thank you for your review, Alice! We are happy to hear your service visit was above and beyond your expectations. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!