Glendora Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

• Loves those guys

Went in to look at a New Jeep Cherokee. They are a Family Owned dealership and you can tell just by the way they treat you. They let me drive all the models and explained to me the difference of a purchase and a lease. I did end up buying it and was introduce to the parts and service. It was so easy and not a big drama on my day off. I would recommend them to everyone.

• John back...so i will keep coming in.

Seeing my old service rep John renewed my confidence and trust. The younger kid is the reason I stopped coming in. I suspect he is a relative of the owner which is why he is still there.

• Great service

The fast and friendly service. It took less than 40 min for my oil change. And I will for sure go back in the future.

• Great Staff/Dealership & selection of Vehicles

I did not have to spend all day in the dealership to complete my trade in & new purchase! I was given fair value for my trade in and also given a good rebate on my new Ram 1500 4x4 Limited Addition Pickup Truck complete with all the options. I was amazed you can purchase a full size truck for only a couple thousand dollars more than a Toyota Tacoma! Amazed

• Friendly, clean facility.

We never felt pressured. I felt very informed on every aspect before we went through with the purchase. I am very happy and would most definitely go back.

• Good service

Fast and professional. Debbie and her team are great that's why I've now bought 12 cars from them word word word word

• Great customer service

Great customer service. Friendly sales representative and management. They worked with me and my family. We were 100% satisfied with Glendora jeep dealerships.

• Great Service and Super Staff

As usual, John (Svc Mgr) provided excellent service. He always projects a warm and welcoming disposition and gives accurate advice and recommendations. Have been dealing with him for 10 years and my '07 Patriot purrs like a kitten and I have had no major problem with the vehicle.

• Professional conduct

Mr. Brooks and the other staff we dealt with acted in a more honest, respectful and professional manner than the other dealerships we had visited.

• Very satisfied, staff excellent

Very relaxed and low pressure. Everybody who helped us was very friendly and helpful! Jim Brooks helped us and it was a great experience top to bottom!