Glendora Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Average based on 75 reviews.
  • Loves those guys

Went in to look at a New Jeep Cherokee. They are a Family Owned dealership and you can tell just by the way they treat you. They let me drive all the models and explained to me the difference of a purchase and a lease. I did end up buying it and was introduce to the parts and service. It was so easy and not a big drama on my day off. I would recommend them to everyone.

• Service

I was told they were busy and asked if I could come back at a later time and I was done in a little over an hour.

• Above and Beyond

Jim Brooks really took great care of us from start to delivery. Can't thank him enough for helping us over the phone (we live in Santa Barbara), putting a great deal together, and even coming in on his day off to say hello as we took delivery. We are so grateful for Jim and the entire team at Glendora Jeep, and we absolutely love our 2016 Rubicon!

• Best service

Allways great good people can be conted on to do a good job and are always helpful and curtious. I have been a long time customer.

• Great Service

Service was thorough and attentive. The car was well taken care of. Mike kept me up to speed on the status. It is all good, man.

• Fantastic service

Everyone was nice and helpful with our purchase. I like how they weren't pushy on making a purchase. They took their time and I liked that.

• Great Experience

Jim and Eric in sales were so great to work with!Medhi, and Rey in finance were wonderful , explained everything throughout the experience!! Will recommend them to friends and family!

• Great service

We were treated with respect, Eric and team was attentive and took their time to review all options with us.

• Great service

Business was conducted in a professional manner. The atmosphere and staff who assisted in the purchase was very friendly. He provided useful information to help me make an informed decision to buy the vehicle. he is a great salesman

• Great sales staff

Good sales staff and Management team. Everyone was attentive to our needs and worked hard to get the deal done.