Average based on 67 reviews
  • GREAT SERVICE FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE

I RECOMMEND CREST CHEVROLET. THE BADER FAMILY ARE PILLARS OF THE COMMUNITY. I'VE ALWALYS HAD GREAT SERVICE. THE EMPLOYEES ARE FRIENDLY. THE PLACE IS CLEAN. EVERY CONCERN WITH MY CHEVROLET HAS BEEN ADDRESSED.

• Good Customer Service

Arrived about 10:35AM, 8/2/16, for scheduled appointment to have oil/filter change, tires rotated, and multipoint inspection. Service Advisor Richard Gere said would take approximately 45 minutes. Not sure what happened but it took almost twice as long as expected. Mr. Gere came to me to let me know that the service was completed. He shook my hand and apologized saying he was 'sorry' it took longer than it should have. He said to be sure and contact him on my return for additional service. I appreciated that Rick took the time to seek me out. Good customer service. I will continue to have my truck serviced at Crest Chevrolet.

• Cest Chevrolet Service

Very Professional. Timely repair on both my wife's and my car. Wont take my vehicles anywhere else. They even offered us a loaner during our repair.

• Great service

Jim in service was GREAT and took very good care of me. He called and was courteous on the phone and when I got there my car was right out front and ready to go. It was much better than the last time I went and will noe be dealing with Jim from here on out.

• great service and good people.

will I was in and out in about 45 minutes the employees were very nice and considerate and have ordered the parts for the two recalls on my vehicle. as usual I had a pleasant experience.

• Joe Allen Great Salesman

This was the easiest purchase I've made! Joe Allen is very easy to deal with,did not preasure me at all, very knowledgeable and respectful. Will tell everyone that I know to see Joe. Thank You Joe.

• We love the new Malibu and Crest

We had a very good exper.Chuck went out of his way for us.Because of a problem getting the car delivered that day, Chuck brought it up to our house the next day.We love the car.

• Great Customer Service from Crest Chevrolet

Everyone at the Crest Chevy dealership were a pleasure to deal with. Adrian, my salesman, went out of his way to make my wife and I comfortable and the Sales Manager and Finance Manager were both extremely nice and focused on me instead of just my purchase. It was a very nice experience!

• Good Service

craig did an excellent job with every question we asked him. You might want to keep him around for awhile.

• Excellent customer and sales service .

Our experience was excellent very courteous and efficient people. Chuck was great he addressed all our concerns and answered our questions .