Fikes Chevrolet

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Well Worth The Drive!
    August 8, 2013

We where looking for a specific car, year, color, tranny, we where not disappointed! The sales person was exellent!

Friendly people
    December 7, 2017

I enjoyed my car buying experience. The price was fair and the experience was great. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a quality... car.

Thank yo so much and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

Great Car Buying Experience
    October 24, 2017

I had a great experience purchasing a car from the dealership. The sales staff was excellent and I didn’t even have an appointment and was greeted imm...ediately when I walked in. I would recommended the dealership to anyone who is interested in buying a quality car for a great price!

Thank you very much! We are glad that we could assist you with your vehicle purchase. It is always a pleasure!

Great experience
    December 5, 2013

I actually had started out this day to go to Florence or Tupelo to "look" at vehicles. I decided to make a quick stop at Fikes just to see what they h...ad on the lot. The salesman ask what I was looking for, showed me a couple of cars and there was no pressure at all. I thought it over the weekend and returned to Fikes on Monday and bought a car. It was the only time I've ever bought a car and had a non stressed enjoyable experience thanks to the salesman and staff.

The service was good but?
    August 19, 2013

I could not get a decent response from the sales man on the vehicle price. According to him I could buy brand new for a 1500 more than the same car tw...o years old. Did not make sense to me.

Worth the Drive!
    August 5, 2013

We just bought a used car from Fikes Chevrolet and were very pleased with the customer service and buying process. Our sale began with email contact. ...The sales manager, Bobby, was quick to reply and send our request for information to his salesman, Todd, who answered our questions about the vehicle. Our only reservation about buying from Fikes was that, for us, it was over an hour's drive, but they were responsive, and they had a used vehicle that met our needs, so we took the chance and made the drive. Now we are very happy that we did. The salesman was informative, and the buying process couldn't have been easier. We had limited time, given the travel time to and from the dealership, but we had already seen the CarFax report and learned a lot about the car via email. We examined the car on the lot, then gave it a test drive -- no restrictions on how long or how far we could go locally, so we took our time. When we returned, Todd answered our questions. It was not a high pressure sale: we asked for his best price and were very pleased with the offer, so we went ahead with the sale that day. We did not finance or trade in a vehicle, so I can't speak to those services. We did not feel pressured to purchase additional warranties or other service, though we were offered an extended warranty and were given information on optional services like satellite radio and OnStar. In about two hours, we drove away in our new car, and we couldn't be happier with the sales staff. In terms of the physical location, the dealership looks nice enough, especially for a small town dealer. The waiting area is clean and roomy, and the offices were typical. It is also easy to find and there are good options for test driving nearby: in town, on the highway, and even on I-22 (formerly Hwy 78). This allowed us to test the car's handling at any speed we might encounter on the road. Everyone at the dealership was friendly, and the whole transaction was straightforward. We feel we made the right choice and got a good deal on our vehicle without any hassles. Great service and the fact that Fikes had the car we were looking for at a very reasonable price made it worth the drive.

Worth the Drive!