• Great friendly and fast service

After having two transmissions put in last summer and Lynn Layton Chevrolet trying to fix it and us having to file a complaint with GM because of them taking two months to get it fixed. I am very very pleased with the service we received at Mitch Smith they took care of the warranty issue fixed transmission and had my car back to me in two days when Lynn latent said it would take them 3 to 4 weeks before they could even look at it. I would highly recommend Mitch Smith to anyone for their service needs! Wayne Wright was very helpful and polite to me every time I called!

• Service Schedule

Fair prices and friendly service. Wait time is held to a minimum. The Alignment Tech is a true professional. Office staff very friendly and helpful

• Great customer experience

4th Camaro we've bought this year so we must think you're doing something right !!! Dylan is a top notch salesmen and he knows exactly what his customers are looking for !!

• Great Sales Team effort

The hard work and effort to ensure I was pleased with the car I selected made me feel they care about me more than just selling another car.

• Awesome

Any Malone as our sales person presented everything in an upfront and honest manner. She was the first and only person I contacted when I began my search for a vehicle.

• Excellent service

Easy to deal with and very intelligent staff. I will continue to use them as my preferred dealership and refer everyone I know to this dealership.

• Great Service

The service manager was super nice, greeted me immediately, listened to what I had to say and took care of the problem with my car. The mechanic, Joe is, without a doubt, the best mechanic around. I trust anything he tells me. Great visit

• Mitch Smith Chevrolet - Awesome Dealership

This was actually the first vehicle I purchased basically over the phone. The Salesperson, Samuel Tucker, found the vehicle I was looking for and we negotiated the price, and I am now the proud owner of a 2017 Traverse LT.

• Amazing Group of People

I can not say enough words about how awesome Samuel Tucker and the entire Mitch Smith team are. Thank you for everything!

• Expedient service

Knowledge and speed that the service attendant took care of the problem was commendable. He knew what to do and moved out to see that it was don as quickly as possible so that I could be on about my day's business.