Yucca Valley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Saturday Closed 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday Closed 10:00am–6:00pm
(760) 228-1818 (760) 228-1818

3.0

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Recall Rep. Danny was very rude

I walked into service at 8am Wednesday the 16th my appointment... I stood there(With Danny there at his desk... for 4 minutes no one says nothing to me... another service guy walks in and asks me what I needed.. I say a recall.. he tells me danny(the man who sat there for 4 minutes at his desk and said nothing! I walked up to him and he asked me if I had a flu shot I told him it was against hippa law..to ask me any any of my personal health information... u put my mask on... and Danny continued to be frank and rude ..very unprofessional.. I took my truck out of there and will never return...

Dealer response

Here at Yucca Valley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we are committed to providing a pleasant shopping experience, and that always starts with great customer service. From your feedback, it is clear you were not treated with the respect and courtesy you deserve. I would appreciate the opportunity to make things right. Please contact me at your convenience. Sincerely, Randy George, General Manager, randy@yvautogroup.com, (760) 228-1818

Will Be A Repeat Customer

Yucca Valley Chrysler is a customer service oriented business. All the staff I have encountered have been helpful, professional, polite and courteous. I had a Clutch replaced on my car, in May of 2014, and the work was well done, and prompt, and I feel I received great value for my money. I also had an oil change and smog check done in 2013, and that also went well. The work quality, service, and professionalism were consistent in both of my experiences, which were about a year apart. Good automotive service and repairs are hard to come by. Although I do not own a Chrysler product at this time, I trust them with whatever automotive work I may need, and if I decide to purchase a new vehicle in the future, this is the place I will look first.