• Good job Trotter

5 stars for your help and service thanks you guys have amazing staff good down south finess

• Awesome Experience

Tabby is a wonderful sales associate here at Trotter Ford. We are happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with Tabby. Thank you!

I have had the pleasure of dealing with Tabby at Trotter Ford and I must say, I have NEVER had a sales person answer my questions and help me in my purchasing decision.

• Great Service Department!

Thank you! We are happy we could take care of your service needs in a timely manner to your satisfaction!

This is a very good dealership. I came in with my Ford truck and had a brake job done. When I picked up my truck the brakes was not to my liking so I let them know and they took care of me and made sure I was happy before leaving. I give Trotter Ford a 10 + on my satisfaction level. My service advisor Christy always goes above and beyond for me. So if you want great service and customer service I would recommend Trotter Ford.

• Great people

I'll keep going back to enjoy the friendship and loyal seevice they give to there customers

Thank You!

• excellent service & great people

Excellent work and service as always. Fast and friendly with best prices and deals.

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Kelly! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

• Software upgrade

trotter ford WAS ABLE TO TAKE AN UNSCHEDULED REPAIR AND IT WAS COMPLETED THE SAME DAY

Thanks so much for your feedback, Kenneth. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

• Customer

Oil change, tires rotated. New service manager excellent.

Thank You!

Oil change, tires rotated. New service manager excellent.

• Customer Loyalty

As always the Trotter Ford team in the person of Mrs. Kim Anderson took care of my new vehicle needs with no problem

• Great services

They fixed my problem and the staff is great!!!!!!!!

Thank you! Glad we could take care of your problems.

They fixed my problem and the staff is great!!!!!!!!

Thank you! Glad we could take care of your problems.

• Excellent Service

We are very happy Christy could take care of your needs! Thank you for continuing to do business with us!

Chrysty B. assisted me on Jul 22, when I had my standard regular mileage Service done. Was very impressed with her and specifically asked for her for my problem on Sep 22 when I was having a problem with tire pressure indicator light constantly coming on and having my usual Gas Service Station put and re-put air in. Chrysty was helpful yesterday again, and consider her to be my POC choice for Service calls. The Paper work did not show the name, but the guy who did the work to check the tires was very knowledgeable in explaining to me and cautioning me to "always" use the "sticker PSI" shown on the car for the PSI, which I will do/caution whoever is putting air in the tires. Thank you, Brenda Rump