• Tires

Overall, it was good. It did take quite a while to fix two tires. Otherwise, all was good.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Terry! If you have any additional questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Great Sales Service Dept.

Excellent fast and Friendly was looking for a new Truck was met by Friendly salesperson

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Happy

I was very impressed with the service I received , I will being using your services again

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. If you have any additional questions about your vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Quality Service and Support

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. It is great to hear our Staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

From sales to service the people at Eckenrod have been great. There was a minor cosmetic issue with my new truck from the factory and the folks at Eckenrod went to bat for me with Ford to get my issue resolved, even after Ford turned them down the first time. They could have stopped there and blamed it on big Ford, but they didn't. To me that means they really care about their customers.

• William

William, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

As always they are quick, friendly, and efficient. I would highly recommend them for all of your service and tire needs. I use them as a "one stop shop".

• Brake repair

Fixed right first time. really like Ford rebates. Always prompt service.

Fixed right first time. really like Ford rebates. Always prompt service.

• seervice

I was in for oil change and tire rotation. I was in and out quickly

I was in for oil change and tire rotation. I was in and out quickly

• repair

Great with the workers. The service I just had preformed did not correct a couple of issues but due to my health it is my fault I have not gotten back in. It's my radio settings and lighting on the dash. The dimmer switch is still not functioning either.

• Excellent Service

Absolutely love the service people at Eckenrod! They always do a fantastic job and always call if they find any issues before they perform the work.

• F550 service

Fast and friendly service. Will return for service and to maybe make a purchase.