Capital Ford Lincoln of Wilmington

• 2016 ford fiesta purchased new

great experience, everyone treated me like i was family, from my salesperson to sales manager, would not buy a car any where else.

• Bought a used truck

Paul & Suzie, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your vehicle! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

After being told by a few 'locals' to never buy a vehicle in Wilmington, we searched the 'outskirts' but had no real luck finding a used truck in our price range. By chance my wife saw a truck on line and inquired about it. That day we drove our trade in, took the truck for a drive and within a couple hours we drove our new used truck home. Ray, our salesman was stellar in informing us about the vehicle, what it had to offer and highlight how well it was taken care of. All intensive purposes, the truck was spotless inside and out for being 4 years old. From sales to finance the people involved made it an enjoyable stress free ( except for the payments part lol) experience. Our expectations for trade in were met, we are very happy with our purchase and no doubt will be back for us and our children when it is their turn. If you need a vehicle, do not believe the nay sayers, go see Ray or anyone else on the sales floor. You won't be disappointed.

• poor service

Took my truck for body damage less then 2,000 om Monday july 18 Was called by capital ford told they took my truck apart but had to stop because a piece of plastic was damaged. Capital ford left me a voice message on Friday telling me than a storm messed up their computers, Did not here from them until Wednesday when I called to find out about my truck. was told maybe Friday. I called Friday and told it would be ready about 5pm. it was ready No one walked out with me to look at my truck all they wanted their money I cannot find out why it took 2 weeks to get it fixed. But it was not completed. On the 14 of Aug I W went to hook up my camper to tow it. the plug that the trailer lights hook up to was not connected.

Thank you, Tom, for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a stellar experience here at Capital Ford Lincoln of Wilmington and we would like to do what we can to improve this experience. Please contact us at (910) 799-4060 at your convenience so that we can understand the details of your situation and attempt to resolve this issue. Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest feedback and we look forward to speaking with you.

• Capital Ford of Wilmington (NC)

Been customers for about 10 years now and keep coming back to Capital Ford for their outstanding sales, service and parts departments. We've worked well together over the years buying/trading vehicles, keeping our vehicles maintained by the OEM schedule and purchasing accessories we probably didn't need, but wanted, to enhance the style and/or utility of our vehicles. Highly recommend Capital Ford to anyone for sales, service and parts.

• Mustang recall notice

Prompt and friendly service as soon as I arrived at the dealership.

Prompt and friendly service as soon as I arrived at the dealership.

• Doctor

Took care of my 2015 Nissan Sentra because the Nissan dealer has such poor reviews. Joyce is always great.

We appreciate your positive feedback! Thank you for choosing our dealership.

We appreciate your positive feedback! Thank you for choosing our dealership.

• Great Services

Thanks for your review and great star-rating, Rob. Please reach out to us if you have any additional questions.

Josh Slack continues to do a great job on keeping preventative maintenance in front of us for both our Chrysler Sebring and my Ford Escape. The quality of the mechanical service is outstanding. We wouldn't consider servicing or purchasing our cars at any other place than Capital Ford of Wilmington. The only issue I have are these surveys. The is the second survey I have answered for the same service. I do not plan to respond to any future surveys. Rob Gerlach

• Salesman was great. I got what I was looking for

No hassel . THEY FOUND THE TRUCK THAT I WANTED. The whole process was easy and I am happy!

• Mustang owner

Quick efficient clean, very helpful personnel who went out of their way to help me. Highly recommend to my friends and family.

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our valued clients! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

• Great prompt service.

Made an appointment and my 2007 Mustang was in and out quicker than advertised. The waiting area isn't great but I did not have to wait long.