New 888-484-9346 Dealer Website
Used 877-942-7795 Email Dealer
Service 866-364-6760

Average based on 26 reviews
  • Good People and Service

I really like Billy Cain Ford. There are good people here. They are very friendly and always take care of my needs. I have bought several vehicles from them and am very satisfied with my dealings with them.

• Not good.

The dealership never contacted me at all. I never received any information on the vehicle I was interested in.

• Daniel Hardigree is the best!!!

All the people were absolutely great. We worked with Daniel Hardigree, but sadly could not come to an agreement on the price. Daniel did everything he could, but management held firm to their price.

• Friendly and Customer Oriented

After finding a few cars that I was interested in at this dealership, I phoned and had a very pleasant conversation with a non-pushy sales agent. I drove 110 miles and they expedited my purchase with ease and clarity. They gave me a fair price on my trade-in and on the purchase vehicle. Friendly, professional, and fair traders is how I would describe my purchasing experience.

• My Mustang Affair

Started with a 1955 35 Ford coupe, first car, when I was 16. 5th generation came along and the fastback was looking good. Purchased a 2014 Mustang-Demo. 8 Months later drove by Billy Cain Dealership and there sat a 2015 50 year limited edition package in race red so I traded my 2014. I love all the new technologies and new body style. I've always had fast Fords in my heart.

• Nice people

The people here are very nice and friendly. Great to work with!

The people here are very nice and friendly. Great to work with!

• Good Experience

We anted a used SUV and Jeff was able to find an Explorer that we liked and fit our needs.

• Great Job

Daniel was a big help. This dealership made it quick and easy to get the car I wanted.

• Great customer service

I didn't get any surprises. I was told all up front. Everything was explained to me on a level I could understand.

• Happy Customer

I saw Billy Cain Ford online and their inventory of Ford Expeditions was the best I saw not to mention the most competitive pricing. I was contacted shortly after I emailed and the rest is history. The sales process was very personable and fast. I drove the car home the day I saw it.