Efird Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Hyundai

4.3
  • Our best car buying experience ever!

Thanks to Jesy for making our recent car buying experience one that made us feel that he realized just how important an automobile purchase is and that he had our best interests in mind as he guided us through the purchase process. We appreciate how everything was handled. We had an excellent Efird experience! Thank you!

• Great Service

Salesman Bobby Burgess was very friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable. And to close the deal James Alston in finance was very professional, friendly, and crunch those numbers in a timely manner..

• Great Service

Got Very Good Service and I would recommend anybody that need to have they auto service at that particular dealership.

• Grand Cherokee 2017 - YES!

The friendliness of the staff. The willingness to be helpful and answer questions. The willingness to mediate and comprise to make things right and satisfy the customer.

• routine oil change and tire rotation

we were able t have our truck serviced under the warrant without a long wait. Service done very well and all were nice and friendly. We didn't purchase our truck here but will be looking there in a few years. Service is major.

• Great services

Any questions that needs to be answered they are great with finding the answer. My experience has always been awesome, everyone is very respectful and well mannered.

• Great service

The quickness of service as well as friendliness of staff is worth the wait. The quality of service is as well excellent.

• Great Service

The parts were ordered and the warranty work was done with no problems.They handled the situation in a professional manner.

• Owner of a 2010 Gensis

I purchased a new 2010 Hyundai and the sales manager was Tim Watkins as I remember. The buying experience was very good. I had been in for 2 different recalls(stop lamp switch and break fluid) Campaign 110 and 114. I also had a problem with the Sunglass holder (broken spring) which was repaired while under warranty. All three of these visits to the Service department were bad. Then the recall notice came on the brake light campaign 125 and based on the three previous trips I decided not to anything since the brake lights were working and I didn't feel like dealing with the service department or the dealership again. I did write a "Donald Trump type report after the sunglass problem and the service manager did talk at me about my write up. Last week I received an E mail that the repair had not been made so I (in a weak moment decided to take my car in for the repair. What a change the person was actually polite and helpful. While waiting I went to the Hyundai showroom and Jesy and James were most helpful and polite so if the market behaves I'll probably buy a new car sometime this year and you will be one I will be interested in talking with. One suggestion the service waiting room is sub par I suggest you put it in one of the showrooms and install a paging system to announce when repairs have been completed.

• Poor Customer Service

Fortunately, I didn't purchase my Dakota from this dealer and if/when I'm in the market to update/upgrade to a new vehicle this dealer won't be an option. I love my Dodge, but I'll drive to MB before I buy in Florence. I had a recall for an airbag issue. Brought it in and the repair was quick and painless. I guess I'll never know if they did it right until I have a need to use it; which I hope never happens. When I returned to work, I found that my remote car lock key fob doesn't work. I can't lock the car remotely anymore. I called back starting at approximately 11:55 and got a voice machine requiring me to take a survey for a vacation in Florida. I answered no to all the questions to expedite getting to a real person. All I wanted was to make arrangements to bring my call back in to have this problem fixed. After all the questions were done, the system hung up on me. This process repeated itself 4 more times. I then called the Used Car number retrieved from the Web and that also went directly to voice mail. If they are so busy that they can't answer the phones, they either; don't need my business because they are overflowing with customers, They don't care enough to hire a reception to take my call and direct me to the next available agent. Or they simply don't care at all.... either of these is no what I'm looking for from a dealer. The reason they call it customer service is because you're supposed to receive service; not surveys and not hang-ups. I guess I'll have to just drive by on my way home from work and hope its something they can fix right away. But, once this is fixed, they won't see me again.