New 888-765-6591 Dealer Website
Used 888-708-6850 Email Dealer
Service 866-921-9847

• Review

Jacob was a true professional, real easy to work with and best of all made the wife happy with new Range Rover Happy wife happy life Thank you

• No Ans

Stacy apologies for the confusion. We have been having issues with email responses leaving our CRM and going into peoples spam filters.

I inquired about a used vehicle and I never got a response. I was sent an email from the sales manager asking me if I got everything I needed. I responded that not one person acknowledged my inquiry. I didn't even get a response from that. I ended up purchasing a vehicle from another dealership.

• Great Job ! ! !

We have just moved here from Pennsylvania. Your Service Manager, Derrick, was very knowledgeable and helpful. We will continue to use the Rover Dealership at Cape Fear for all our needs.

• Purchase

Easy transaction-Matt made special effort to work around my schedule.

Easy transaction-Matt made special effort to work around my schedule.

• Nice Job

I have felt like they have taken care of me and my needs each time.

I have felt like they have taken care of me and my needs each time.

• Professional and Dedicated Staff

My first experience purchasing a used range rover from Cape Fear Range Rover of Wilmington was a great experience. Several years later, I was in the market for a new Range Rover, I went back to Cape Fear, even though I live in CT. The price was substantially less and I had the car shipped to my CT address. I highly recommend this dealership. They are a small organization and therefore the customer service is hands on and they go out of their way to accommodate your needs. Matt Meakin is professional and still sends me text messages to make sure I am happy with my car. I have purchased 11 automobiles and I can honestly say that dealing with Cape Fear is not your ordinary auto dealership experience.

• Very Professional

Very pleasant and Professional .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very pleasant and Professional .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Great experience from sales to service

I just purchased my 3rd Range Rover from Land Rover Cape Fear. I have bought one new and 2 used and was treated the same no matter what I was spending. Very laid back sales approach without the normal sales pressure at other dealers. The service department is very reliable and professional. The pricing is fair and the management is all about customer service. The last vehicle I bought was sold "as is" used without a warranty. A week after purchase the air conditioning motor went out and they still fixed it for me at no charge. Highly recommend doing business with Land Rover Cape Fear.

• Outstanding Service

I have been a long time customer of LRCF. While consistently delivering quality service as needed, they have also developed a great appreciation of my business. The entire staff understands their jobs and continually keeps the customer informed regarding the service performed.

• Great Expierence!

Great experience! I have purchased multiple vehicles from Matt Meakin and he is always a pleasure to deal with!