New 888-690-6552 Dealer Website
Used 888-589-7183 Email Dealer
Service 888-721-3191

Average based on 410 reviews.
  • Great sales and service staff.

The willingness of the sales staff to work with us. We ending up buying 2 cars. The service staff answered all our questions.

Gary, We are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! We are always pleased to hear back from happy customers; reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback and let us know we are meeting our team goals. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Pat Koballa GM, pkoballa@stevensonhonda.com

• Mazda buyer review

Charles was awesome. He was very helpful and I would buy again from him. Definitely recommend.

• kia recall

They were finished in less time than estimated, they did it for a reasonable price, and everyone was very friendly.

• Great service

I liked the car wash and speedy service. The service in the service dept. was excellent. To bad the facilities are too small for such a high sales volume car. I still have to come back to have a part replaced.

• Kia Makes Buying a Car Easy

The total experience has been very positive...everyone from Internet Sales/Janel, Salesman James, Phil/GM and Darryll /Finance Wizard treated me with respect. They listened to what I said I wanted and the payments I could afford. I was at the dealership approx. 3hrs. and drove away with my first SUV. Could not be happier!!

• Great service

The place was very nice and friendly wasn't over priced and worked us in on a busy day would go back again and will

• My time at KIA service dept.

Friendly and knowledge of the service writer. Work was done in a timely manner. All questions that I asked were answered.

• great customer service

I live about 100 miles from the dealership. I was getting the timing belt changed and KIA Stevenson rented me a car for the day. Above and beyond again!!

• Awesome Service and Great Sales Experience

I loved my salesman. Very professional and willing to help, and definitely did his best to put me in a new car. Thanks Rob!

• Great sales and service departments.

Easy to work with salesmen and do paper work. Sales and service departments are awesome. I'm looking forward to buying my next car from them next year.