Dwayne Blackmon Chevrolet

New 866-510-0951 Dealer Website
Used 888-933-4503 Email Dealer
Service 888-835-0591

Average based on 16 reviews.
  • A lady salesperson,a surprising change. Clean

Out salesperson was Shae Taylor. A pleasant change to deal with a lady in a man's world. Even though she was training, she was extremely knowledgeable and made our decision much easier.

• Great services, clean dealership

A pleasure doing business with you., thanks for everything

A pleasure doing business with you., thanks for everything

• MTaylor

friendly and expert service, it is a treat to go to this dealership since you are always welcome and nobody is trying to push things on you.

• Chevrolet Equinox

So far, my experience with Dwayne Blackmon Chevrolet has been just as I expected, with them always keeping their customers satisfied.

• GREAT Service!

Great experience with the service department! I was in and out of there in 30 minutes and the worker helping me was great.

• Great Dealer

I have never felt more comfortable at a dealership than this one. They made my buying a pleasure. Polite staff, easy financing, Nice to know places like this still exist.

• Great service and facilities

Very friendly and professional. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.

• Equinox

OK all the way OK all the way OK all the way OK all the way OK all the way OK all the way OK all the way OK all the way OK all the way

• 2016 Impala

Always have a pleasant experience a Blackmon. They are a great model for other dealerships!!

• Respectful, Helpful, thorough

I had used the service department at Blackmon Chevrolet with my Pontiac Van because they were so courteous and helpful. When I purchased another car, I purchased from them because their service department was so respectful and thorough. The sales team proved to be equal to the service team! The team listens to my concerns and needs and evaluates my car. As a single woman, I have encountered places that treated me like I was unintelligent about my car, Blackmon Chevrolet has NEVER treated me that way.