Jacky Jones Lincoln

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• BEST EXPERIENCE
    July 25, 2016

Fantastic Dealership. I always dread looking for cars, but they made it easy and pleasant. I prefer to communicate via emails and text, and they had... no problem accommodating me. They were able to deliver the vehicle to me in NC from Georgia. I will look here first next time I need a car!

Thank you! We strive to provide customized experiences for all customers. We hope you are still enjoying your vehicle. Please feel free to contact ...us if there is anything we can do to help in the future.

Excellent Service and great Sales people
    March 20, 2018

I have now purchased 3 vehicles from Jacky Jones Lincoln. They don't use any of the old car dealer tricks like so many others trying to pressure you ...into making a decision before you are ready. The sales staff is well educated on the product and very courteous. I recommend Nelson Rivera if you go by, he's extremely friendly and very laid back. He won't push you to make a decision, he'll tell you to take your time and feel good about making a purchase. The sales managers are great and really help you out to get the payment you want at a great rate. The service department is really friendly, and Heidi (the new service manager) is as polite as they come. Overall, this small dealership feels warm and inviting, which seems to be lost upon so many other dealers who use intimidation to pressure you into a purchase you probably wouldn't do normally.

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business ...and we hope to see you here again down the road!

HAPPY CAR BUYER
    February 8, 2018

My buying process with Jacky Jones of Lincoln was excellent! Jeremiah Wright, Kacey Landress and Russ Croft went above and beyond our expectations. ...My companies moto is "Expect Our Personal Best". We certainly did receive that from the staff at Jacky Jones Lincoln. Thank you again guys. I truly appreciate you.

Debbie, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, ...we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Great, attentive dealership!
    August 24, 2017

They called me back on Monday (I sent them a request on Sunday) 1st thing in the morning. They honored the price they advertised, got me excellent cre...dit through Lincoln. Better than my Navy Federal Credit Union. I decided not to do the deal because I'm looking for a house too, and they were very gracious about it. They definitely earned my future business even though it's 53 miles up to them from my house.

Thank you for coming so far out of the way to come see us, Jeff! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and ...we hope to see you here again down the road!

New Car Purchase
    July 21, 2017

This purchase was our second purchase of a new car at Jacky Jones Lincoln. We have been most satisfied with all aspects of our dealings with them. W...e have been treated with respect and courtesy throughout every aspect of our purchases. We were especially impressed by Jeremiah Wright and his knowledge and efficiency in the sales process as well as delivery and explanation of our new Lincoln Continental. When we are ready to trade cars, we will definitely return to Jacky Jones Lincoln.

Car service
    June 18, 2017

Very polite and explained everything clearly. Got me in and out within the time they stated

Stress Free Truck Purchase
    February 7, 2017

I purchased a truck to replace my car, which I traded in with no hassles with an extremely fair price. The vehicle I received has had exceptional care... under their ownership and when I arrived to pick it up not only was it immaculately clean inside and out, it also had a full tank of gas and was pulled into an area for ease of access. The representatives I dealt with were extremely professional, friendly, and provided one of the easiest and stress free vehicle purchases I've had. Overall it was an absolute pleasure doing business with Jacky Jones Lincoln.

A great no pressure dealership with good people
    January 19, 2017

I've bought 2 cars here, and plan to buy my next cars here. The staff is friendly and helpful and they apply no pressure to you to make a decision. ...And the service manager, Frank Finochio, is a great guy who will take care of any issues at the drop of a hat. You can't go wrong at Jacky Jones Lincoln

Great place to do business with!
    December 26, 2016

The staff went out of their way to make us feel at home. Great experience!

Great service at Jacky Jones Lincoln
    November 15, 2016

Thanks to Jacky Jones Lincoln for a great car buying/trade-in experience. Kaycey Landress, the sales rep. was excellent. Russ, the finance man, was ...a great help. Mr. Hartman, the sales manager, really makes the place click. I have bought and sold many cars over the years, but have never been treated better.

Jacky Jones Lincoln