Carriage Nissan

(4.7) 120 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Will never go anywhere else!!!
    July 9, 2015

Yet again Carriage Nissan exceeded our expectations!! Thanks to our salesman Orlando Lara, this was the easiest car buying experience ever. This is ou...r 2nd car in less than 6 months that we have bought at Carriage using Orlando and we would never shop anywhere else!! He treats you like a member of the family not like a customer!! If you are looking for an amazing car buying experience then I highly recommend Carriage Nissan!!! Ask for Orlando every time and you'll never be disappointed!!!

We are so happy to hear this! Orlando is one of our best sales consultants and we are glad he was able to impress you yet again! Have a wonderful day ...Kristi :)

• Great Experience!
    February 24, 2018

My husband & I went in just to look around, but left with a beautiful new SUV! Thanks to Jake our salesperson. He was patient & not pushy in anyway.... The whole experience was great. Everyone we came in contact with was concerned about our comfort & that was so nice. When we were signing all of our documents Rock kept us laughing! Really good to see people enjoying what they do!

• Above and beyond
    January 6, 2018

When I set out to find my perfect truck I never thought I would find it in Georgia, but Carriage Nissan made it happen. Yes, it was a great deal. Yes,... there was great customer service, but what really sold me was the little things. They smiled with me when I was so excited to have this truck. They sent me away with a full tank of gas. Which was important, cause I was driving it home to Idaho. They taught me about my truck before I left, and did everything I could think of (and more) to make sure my 2,100 mile drive home was successful. Thank you Carriage Nissan, for everything.

• Overall Good Experience
    December 8, 2017

Len was very pleasant to work with. His customer service was great. The buying process was simple and easy as far as the paperwork and processing, but... a little frustrating to deal with the negotiation process. But, that's to be expected. Such is the game of car-buying. The facilities are very nice, the customer service was exceptional, and they were kind enough to work with us even extended after business hours to accommodate us on a weeknight. Overall good experience, and we are very happy with our purchase. Thanks Carriage!

• Purchased a new car!! So easy!
    December 2, 2017

Carriage Nissan goes above and beyond with everything they do. This was my first time purchasing a new car, and it was a Truly exceptional experience.... Big thanks to Michael, Elyse, Terry, Mauricio, and Rafael for the ultimate car buying experience. I’ve had family members purchase from Carriage in the past, and they influnced me to choose carriage. 10/10, they don’t disappoint. Would do it again, and I look forward to my next purchase!

• Great place to buy cars
    October 12, 2017

My car buying experience was above my expectations. This was my repeat ,2nd purchase, and once again very happy with my new car and my sales rep , Aar...on Wagoner . Aaron was very professional, knowledgeable, and made our visit a very happy success. I have already sent my family member to purchase their new car. And again Aaron was wonderfully professional with his service. We will return .

• Amazing dealership
    October 12, 2017

Upon walking in the door I was immediately impressed with the professional approach by my salesman Aaron wagoner who responded to my reason for visiti...ng Carriage Nissan. Throughout my visit he continued to address my needs during the car buying process. His efforts and attention lead to my complete happiness with my 2017 rogue sport. I would recommend everyone I know and will always by from him!

• Repair
    August 21, 2017

Great customer suppourt! Great communication! Mr. William Orlando was very nice and honest about my repair. I will definetely recommend my family and... friends to go here!

• Great
    August 18, 2017

Great service. I didn't have to wait all day for a oil change and tire alignment.

• Fantastic Service and Support!
    August 12, 2017

Fantastic service team that went above and beyond, they were clear on entire process upfront and exceeded my expectations.

Carriage Nissan