Carriage Nissan

127 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 8, 2019

Sales man, manager and insurance agent were all very accommodating. Mario Garcia was great at getting back to me with any questions that we had texted... him.

January 27, 2019

iam pleased with the car ,its the buying experance was poor they played games with the cost of the car , Go into having the dealership with a fair price... in mind

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with your vehicle, but would like to learn more about why you feel your experie...nce was poor. At your earliest convenience, can you please send us an email with further details to WeCare@ChooseCarriage.com? Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you.

• July 9, 2015

Yet again Carriage Nissan exceeded our expectations!! Thanks to our salesman Orlando Lara, this was the easiest car buying experience ever. This is our... 2nd car in less than 6 months that we have bought at Carriage using Orlando and we would never shop anywhere else!! He treats you like a member of the family not like a customer!! If you are looking for an amazing car buying experience then I highly recommend Carriage Nissan!!! Ask for Orlando every time and you'll never be disappointed!!!

We are so happy to hear this! Orlando is one of our best sales consultants and we are glad he was able to impress you yet again! Have a wonderful day ...Kristi :)

September 21, 2018

It was a pleasure working with the Carriage Nissan crew in Gainesville! From the sweet young lady (Hanna) who answered my call and questions to the salesman... (Michael) who started the sale process but had to leave and the sales manager (Apollo) who brought it all together and made the deal happen. Special props to my salesman (Dezmond) who helped fight to get me the absolute best deal possible, was more than happy to show me the cars I was interested in and didn't try to waste my time on vehicles I had no interest in. Thanks guys!

August 5, 2018

I purchase a 2018 nissan sentra and my salesman Bizzie was a awesome and great salesman he explained everything to me when I went to test drive the sentra.... I will be recommend carriage nissan to friends and family members and recommend them to ask for Bizzie. Great job well done Bizzie.

July 23, 2018

Doing a routine service to my daughters 2001 Altima (adjusting the brake light switch) I discovered that the vehicle will no longer turn on whatsoever.... The brake lights now work, the starter is getting power, everything is getting and receiving power everywhere, except the car won’t turn. At all. A quick google search (several) all point to the Immobilizer that Nissan loves in the old days. So another quick google search brought up Carraige Nissan as my closest service provider. Everyone had nothing but nice things to say about that place. So I decided to have my car towed there. BIG mistake. First, I was promised a 11:30 appointment. When the tow truck showed up several hours late, I called again and they gave me a 12:30 appointment, but I might have to wait a few hours. That’s fine. I was going to stay there because I wanted to know what the issue was as I never had this happen to me before. We showed up and I met Jake. He was a great guy, very polite and professional. No issues with him, or anyone I met while I was there. I told him I was going to wait there to find out how much it would cost and what the issue would be. He told me it might take a few hours (2 or 3 he said). It was only 12 so whatever. No problem. I was waiting for over 3 hours (without the car moving from the spot the tow truck dropped it off in) before Jake found me and explained that there was a miscommunication and they are all swamped with vehicles and he doesn’t know who gave me an appointment when they had no appointments available. They would not be able to see my vehicle until Monday. This was a Friday. I was upset, but there was nothing I could do about it so fine, whatever. Monday comes around and no phone call, no nothing. So I called around 11:30. Couldn’t talk to Jake because he was with someone else. So they left a message for him to call me back. At 2:04 he called me to say that they were going to be bringing in my car to get looked at “soon.” Fine. No issues. He was going to call me back with updates. Never called. I called again at 4:26 to find out what’s going on. Guess what? Jake was talking with someone else. So they will leave a message for him to call me back. Never called. Worried, I called back again at 6:04 just to find out that everyone left for the day. So getting transferred four times (each time saying, well, that’s Service, so let me transfer you) I got fed and asked if there was someone I could talk to about this because this is getting ridiculous. The lady told me she will email the two supervisors that she has to let them know and to make contact with me (but I don’t know when). I see a pattern here. Jake was a great and professional guy, and everyone else I talked with as well. BUT, it’s this institution as a whole that has wasted my time. Absolutely horrible. You know, I would understand if they were trying to work on it and couldn’t figure it out and it took them several days to fix. That’s normal. Sometimes mechanical issues takes time to fix. That’s understandable. But not because they won’t even push the vehicle into the garage! I even offered to help push it in that first day! This place is a sinckhole that has gotten on my last nerve. Maybe this was a once-in-a-lifetime fluke incident, but I will never in a million years take any vehicle I own to Carraige Nissan, not will I ever suggest this place to anyone I know. Completely unacceptable.

March 29, 2018

Excellent service friendly people worked with me to get me my new vehicle in my price range. Made sure the vehicle was clean and ready to go in a timely... manor thanks to my salesman Ryheme!

March 7, 2018

Dezmond from carriage Nissan helped my mother & I tremendously with our car buying experience. He was easy to converse with, very knowledgeable and quick... to make things happen. I won’t go anywhere else next time we need a new car!

February 24, 2018

My husband & I went in just to look around, but left with a beautiful new SUV! Thanks to Jake our salesperson. He was patient & not pushy in anyway.... The whole experience was great. Everyone we came in contact with was concerned about our comfort & that was so nice. When we were signing all of our documents Rock kept us laughing! Really good to see people enjoying what they do!

January 6, 2018

When I set out to find my perfect truck I never thought I would find it in Georgia, but Carriage Nissan made it happen. Yes, it was a great deal. Yes,... there was great customer service, but what really sold me was the little things. They smiled with me when I was so excited to have this truck. They sent me away with a full tank of gas. Which was important, cause I was driving it home to Idaho. They taught me about my truck before I left, and did everything I could think of (and more) to make sure my 2,100 mile drive home was successful. Thank you Carriage Nissan, for everything.