• Will never go anywhere else!!!

Yet again Carriage Nissan exceeded our expectations!! Thanks to our salesman Orlando Lara, this was the easiest car buying experience ever. This is our 2nd car in less than 6 months that we have bought at Carriage using Orlando and we would never shop anywhere else!! He treats you like a member of the family not like a customer!! If you are looking for an amazing car buying experience then I highly recommend Carriage Nissan!!! Ask for Orlando every time and you'll never be disappointed!!!

We are so happy to hear this! Orlando is one of our best sales consultants and we are glad he was able to impress you yet again! Have a wonderful day Kristi :)

• My first buying experience was Great!!!

My first new car thanks to Juan C. Cavazos. I am super happy about it and would definantly recommend you buy your car from Carriage Nissan in Gainsville. Bree Haines was also a great help in setting up all the features and explaining them to us.

• The best dealership experience I have ever had!

Out of all the dealerships I have ever been to. Carriage automotive group is the best dealership experience I have ever had. They were some of the most genuine and kindest people. They gave me exactly what I was looking for in order to fit my family needs. I would highly Recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or preowned vehicle!

• Carriage Nissan in Gainesville

GREAT PLACE!! I Was HIGHLY SATISFIED!! Ask For J.P. Gibson & Brenda! They Were Very Helpful!

• Awesome

Had the best experience! Sales Rep Kelly is the best! Definitely recommend this dealer to everyone.

• I LOVE NISSAN !!!

I want to thank Rafael Mendoza for helping me with my new car. He was EXTREMELY helpful in every type of way ! I was so amazed about the way he treated my family!! He gives you this warm welcoming with excitement !! I recommended him to my friends amd family ! Thank You Rafael for helping me find such an amazing beautiful car and for the OUTSTANDING service !!

• David white (service review)

Every thing was taken care of on time and the service rep. Was so helpful.your service dept rates a big 10.

• horrible experience for my folks

Pretty bad treatment of my folks who are in their 70's. Never got a solid price on the car they wanted- then constant phone calls when they didn't buy it- plus other rude stuff I won't mention.. She'll get the same car for a lower price somewhere else- anybody know how many Nissan dealerships there are in and around Atlanta? My Mom does.

Hey Bob, we were unable to locate the information on your folks. Could you send an email to wecare@carriageautogroup.com for us to figure out where we messed up and improve it for the future? Thank you and have a wonderful day

• Nissan

Had a great experience at this dealership, Bruce & Bree got the job done.

Had a great experience at this dealership, Bruce & Bree got the job done.

• Best experience

I've been coming to Carriage Nissan since 2008 and I have had the best overall experience dealing with this dealership.