New 877-579-2546 Dealer Website
Used 877-878-9617 Email Dealer
Service 888-611-6997

4.5
871 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Carriage Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Will never go anywhere else!!!

Yet again Carriage Nissan exceeded our expectations!! Thanks to our salesman Orlando Lara, this was the easiest car buying experience ever. This is our 2nd car in less than 6 months that we have bought at Carriage using Orlando and we would never shop anywhere else!! He treats you like a member of the family not like a customer!! If you are looking for an amazing car buying experience then I highly recommend Carriage Nissan!!! Ask for Orlando every time and you'll never be disappointed!!!

We are so happy to hear this! Orlando is one of our best sales consultants and we are glad he was able to impress you yet again! Have a wonderful day Kristi :)

• David white (service review)

Every thing was taken care of on time and the service rep. Was so helpful.your service dept rates a big 10.

• horrible experience for my folks

Pretty bad treatment of my folks who are in their 70's. Never got a solid price on the car they wanted- then constant phone calls when they didn't buy it- plus other rude stuff I won't mention.. She'll get the same car for a lower price somewhere else- anybody know how many Nissan dealerships there are in and around Atlanta? My Mom does.

• Nissan

Had a great experience at this dealership, Bruce & Bree got the job done.

Had a great experience at this dealership, Bruce & Bree got the job done.

• The worst possible dealership- Carriage Nissan!
    January 28, 2017

Carriage Nissan

If you are in the military or a family member I Urge you to read- I have never been so disappointed or frustrated with a business in all of my life. Carriage Nissan turned an amazing gift into one of regret and dismay ! I can't even begin to tell you how frustrating it was to have the car that we "won" end up being a daily pain, and I wish they had never chosen us for said "prize". For the past year we have done nothing but sing the praises of Carriage Nissan and their generosity ( along with that of Star 94),but on December 10th, your sales team changed that! We walked in 2 weeks prior to returning our "won" vehicle in hopes of purchasing it for a fair price. My husband ( the military person you were supposedly honoring) and I were very straight forward and detailed in our wishes, however, salesman Kelly pulled the whole bait and switch on us, disregarded our every word and wish, and among many other things, tried selling us a car we had not even seen or heard of. After about 11/2 hours of this dog and pony show, we said it was time to go else where- this is where life became even more frustrating! We weren't able to leave bc our car was being appraised and needed to be turned in so Kelly went to get the head of some department. A fellow named Adam came out with the most smug attitude I have experienced and completely offended my husband with the statement " now do you really want to burn bridges after all that the owners have done for you". This statement was not only arrogant, but ignorant - the only person who has done something is my husband, serving over 26 years in the US Military and winning a contest that your company sponsored! The ordeal went on and on, until finally we got close to what we asked for when we walked in three and a half hours earlier! We actually no longer wanted the vehicle, but 3 times were refused our keys , a very bizarre practice I might add! In addition we had to hear how the owners were on sight and willing to call in a favor- blah blah! Well if the so called owners were on site, why is it that they never walked over to shake the hand of my "Hero" husband, why did they not put an end to this awful customer service, and why do they condone such deplorable practices in their dealership? There is so much more of this story, but this is the gist of the terrible and unconscionable experience we had. We are definitely sharing this experience with others and sharing that what we had believed to be a dealership who cares for the community and our military, is actually quite the opposite! We plan to share our experience and though it won't undo our experience or frustration for the vehicle we felt almost forced to purchase, we hope that it will make others think twice before visiting a Carriage dealership Carriage of Nissan has made it worse! ! They were horrible with the sale of our "won" car, and then one of their employees dismissed part of a down payment bc they lost the check, but when it was found, they did not honor the dismissal and deposited the Check-they lied, spoke condescendingly, and would not even let me speak to the employee that said the check wouldn't be cashed- I even involved the police ( the officer was awesome and agreed that this was wrong morally), but there was nothing he could do because I took the dealership on their word and didn't get it in writing- I felt so deflated- guess the gentleman's hand shake is another lost art- Save yourself the headache - stay clear of Carriage Nissan!!! Michael Mcgrath.

Carriage Nissan

We understand your frustration; however, it has already been discussed that the check was a portion of your down payment that was contractually agreed upon. We apologize if there was a miscommunication over the phone, but this does not relieve you of that obligation. We appreciate the feedback and regret there is nothing left for us to resolve in this issue. Thank you

• Best experience

I've been coming to Carriage Nissan since 2008 and I have had the best overall experience dealing with this dealership.

• Outstanding Service Center
    January 12, 2017

I've had my 2013 Nissan Altima serviced at Carriage numerous times & have received outstanding service each time. They do a great job of keeping their customers informed; furthermore, they wash & vacuum the car before returning it.

• Service at its Best

Since our Sorento purchase a year and a half ago, we continue to bring our Kia back to Carriage for regular maintenance. We trust their input, they don't try to sell you something you don't need and they get you in and out in a timely fashion. Working with the service department is always a pleasure.

• Amazing Experience Carriage Nissan

Jazz and Rafael Were really great and very professional. They really made our experience with Carriage very pleasant.

• Happy customer

Our buying experience was the best we ha evever had! Thank you so much!

Our buying experience was the best we ha evever had! Thank you so much!