• Will never go anywhere else!!!

Yet again Carriage Nissan exceeded our expectations!! Thanks to our salesman Orlando Lara, this was the easiest car buying experience ever. This is our 2nd car in less than 6 months that we have bought at Carriage using Orlando and we would never shop anywhere else!! He treats you like a member of the family not like a customer!! If you are looking for an amazing car buying experience then I highly recommend Carriage Nissan!!! Ask for Orlando every time and you'll never be disappointed!!!

We are so happy to hear this! Orlando is one of our best sales consultants and we are glad he was able to impress you yet again! Have a wonderful day Kristi :)

• Great place to buy cars

My car buying experience was above my expectations. This was my repeat ,2nd purchase, and once again very happy with my new car and my sales rep , Aaron Wagoner . Aaron was very professional, knowledgeable, and made our visit a very happy success. I have already sent my family member to purchase their new car. And again Aaron was wonderfully professional with his service. We will return .

• Amazing dealership

Upon walking in the door I was immediately impressed with the professional approach by my salesman Aaron wagoner who responded to my reason for visiting Carriage Nissan. Throughout my visit he continued to address my needs during the car buying process. His efforts and attention lead to my complete happiness with my 2017 rogue sport. I would recommend everyone I know and will always by from him!

• Repair

Great customer suppourt! Great communication! Mr. William Orlando was very nice and honest about my repair. I will definetely recommend my family and friends to go here!

• Great

Great service. I didn't have to wait all day for a oil change and tire alignment.

• Fantastic Service and Support!

Fantastic service team that went above and beyond, they were clear on entire process upfront and exceeded my expectations.

• Excellent Customer Service & Collision Repair

The manager and estimator at Carriage are professional and care about their customers situation. They treat your vehicle as if it is their own. I was initially skeptical because it was my first visit with them. My concerns was eased because of the manager at the atmosphere of friendly down-home service, my car looked like it was never rear ended. I highly recommend Carriage Collision services.

• Alright Service

Service took a week longer than they said it would, overall just wasn't happy

Service took a week longer than they said it would, overall just wasn't happy

• Purchased a Used Car

The staff was very helpful and attentive. I must commend Marlo Taylor who helped us out with the sale. Honest, straight shooter and no run around. He was truthful, respectful and a good listener which made out for a pleasurable experience. If you go to Carriage Nissan, ask for Marlo. Overall it was a pleasurable experience.

• MrJim

Excellent experience from beginning to end of my transaction.

Excellent experience from beginning to end of my transaction.