Carriage Mitsubishi

23 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 26, 2019

Peggy and her team take care of both of my cars. They're always nice and friendly. They even wash and vacuum my car without me asking.

November 8, 2019

I've bought and traded alot of cars and if you want to get a car they're fair to trade with but make sure to your homework before you buy. Chech out car... gurus,true cars, and cars.com before you buy it will save you a lot of money. It saved me 7700 dollars from the original deal I was offered.

• July 1, 2012

Carriage was very professional when servicing my car and made sure to discuss with me what the services would entail (they made sure to stress that they... were recommended but not mandatory which I appreciated).

Thank you Trina for sharing your experience with us. Honest customer service is one of many things we pride ourselves on here at Carriage Mitsubishi. ...Enjoy your newly serviced car and please make sure to like us on Facebook and to follow us on Twitter! Stephanie Jakobsen Customer Relations Manager Carriage Automotive Group 770.532.6335 Main 678.717.0338 Direct sjakobsen@carriageautogroup.com

October 30, 2019

My girlfriend went to Carriage Mitsubishi  as I was looking for another truck. She told salesman our situation as we had less than perfect credit and ask... if they do promissary notes for the deposite. He answered yes to both questions. We went the next day and looked at what they had. A different salesman came. When I told him we wanted Jacob our first salesman he said jacob was busy but he would split the sales. He ask if I wanted to drive a few times finally said sure. Went in to the office after drive and told him our situation he said no problem. We signed the papers or screen on desk in finance guys office and drove the truck home. 3 days later he called like 13 times and said they couldn't get us financed on that truck for $29000 but got great news to come see him asap. He had a truck that was closer to what I wanted to pay in payments. I reached out with a responding text stating what I needed in a truck V8 4X4. As I do landscaping  No responce. I was at work in Dawsonville and live in Lawrenceville.and the dealership is in Gainesville. So we get there and they had a truck sitting out that I had already looked at which was only V6 but 4x4. Went inside the salesman Kevin and sales Manager reassured me that the towing capasity was 7100lbs. Not sure if that's true now. Also said instead of $2500 down it would only be $2000cash and had a buyer for my trade in for $3500. And my payments cheaper for a year less. This truck was $25552. Advertised price. We at the end of the night the payment were higher that before by $10. But as they were saying its year less. Two days later they call back again about 13 times and said got great news we got you cheaper payment with a different finance company to come asap. By this time I had acquired $1500 to give him for one of the promissary note or post dated check. So we went back up there again as I sat down I ask him if I were to pay for one promissary notes for $1500 would he knock off $500.  His response let me see what you got. I counted it out he reounted it and said I be right back. He came back and acted like that was that I ask him what about the $500. off he acted like he didn't hear me. I ask again he said oh I couldn't do that. I got upset then but jennifer (girlfriend) calm me down and said dont worry about it. So now here we are he say he needs another $500. Down but will knock off $1000. Of total price of the truck. I said alright signed another promissary note for said amount. We go into the finance guy office he whirls thru the screen in the desk for us to sign.  Now after signing we ask how much payment are now. And they went up again with higher intrest and more down and no $1000. Off. And only $3000. For my trade on not $3500 like they previously said. And on top of that there were dealer fees $699?? Gap ins. $895?? Gap insurance that we werent even told about. and another kinda of fee for $4000. Later found out by a screaming general manager it S bank fees all this added to advertise d price. So now I am financing as much for a lesser truck that the first one I wanted that they couldn't get financed for. Unless you want to be lied to, given the runaround, and have to spend the next week "resigning " paperwork that they go through so fast do you cant read it, I would highly discourage you from visiting this dealership.

November 15, 2018

Was told I was pre-approved. I get there and story changed. Online center needs to get there act together. I'm not happy with whole experience.

Hi Adam, thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any inconveniences, and would like to try to work something out with you, if possible. Please f...eel free to reach out to our General Sales Manager, Chuck Mjolsness, at (770) 536-4434 or Chuck@ChooseCarriage.com. If there is any further feedback that you would like to provide to upper management, we always welcome feedback at WeCare@ChooseCarriage.com

August 22, 2017

Very friendly staff. They did okay answering my questions, but I new more about the history of the vehicle than they did. There's a $599 handling fee... that gets added to the sticker price, so make sure to ask about it up front.

July 27, 2017

Operating with honesty and integrity! The team, and I am choosing that word purposefully, was upfront and kind. Everyone from our sales persons (Tony &... Keith) to the finance associate (Andrew) worked together! They answered ALL of our questions (and I personally ask a TON of questions) and kept their word on EVERY detail. No bait and switch. If you want to experience purchasing a quality vehicle, at a great price, from an amazing team of professionals....get on over to Carriage Mitsubishi! I am not an easy customer, I have very high expectations....and they exceeded my standards. Faith in humanity restored? Click-check-click!

July 6, 2017

From the time you called, first walk in and then for all the other in between. Made us feel special and welcome and not haggled. I will buy a car from... these guys again!

June 23, 2017

Bought a used 2014 Mazda 6 from Carriage Mitsubishi. Loved the services. Dwayne Jerome & Finance manager especially were very helpful and understanding.... The car was spotless and very well detailed/maintained.

May 26, 2017

As always, my experience was a positive one. The service staff are professional and experienced in diagnosing the problem. My repairs were done in a... timely manner and all employees involved were courteous and friendly. Keep up the good work, Carriage.