Heafner Motors

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 8 reviews

• January 10, 2018

Overall great environment and wonderful people who work there. They are so helpful when it comes to buying a vehicle. They consider the choices that y...ou want and help you to get what you want.

May 10, 2018

Excellent sevice. I have been to have my oil changed several times and the longest I have had to wait is 20 minutes. April and Patyon in the service d...ept. are most friendly and know their jobs well.We really like going to the service dept at Hefner.

March 30, 2018

Everything outstanding,! I’ve purchased multiple,e units over the years and have no reason to shop anywhere else.. what little repairs I’ve needed wer...e handled quickly and fixed correctly the FIRST TIME.Everyone in shop is courteous and professional. My salesman, Scott Cheshire makes purchasing a vehicle almost Too easy., very organized and follows up after each sale!

November 23, 2016

Really knowledgeable staff in the service & parts dept. Talked to a young lady named Betsy when I took my truck in for timming and cam phasers job bec...ause I just don't have the tools or time to do it. Unknowing to her I am very knowledgeable about the process though, and the way she broke down and explained the processes was impresssive. It was exactly the way I felt it was supposed to be done. I knew right away that my truck was in good hands. Got the truck back sooner then expected and it feels & sounds like a new truck. I might just buy my next truck from this dealership since my experience with the service Dept was so good.

November 10, 2016

Brought my Truck in this week for repair of my oil pump and gauges . Great Communication from April in service . Also wanted to Thank Keith Heafner f...or putting me in a loaner car that day. A+++

May 13, 2015

They had the truck I was looking for, went for a test drive (and they gave me a trade evaluation in about 15 minutes), worked with Ronny who was easy ...going, straightforward , and no pressure with everything, decided I was going to buy and had the paperwork for me to sign the next day Very good experience

April 26, 2015

Had appointment for oil change and replace windshield wipers. I was in and out in about 20 minutes. Thanks.

September 24, 2013

When shopping for my next car I extensively searched the internet. When I decided on the model of car I became a serious looker. Cars.com helped me fi...nd the one model with everything I wanted included and Heafner Motors had in coming soon on their site. I spent several days emailing back and forth with Mr. Ronny Oswalt and he was always timely and courteous and informative with me. He was easy to negoiate with and answered every question I threw at him. After dealing with alot, I mean alot of different dealerships Heafner Motors in Batesville 70 miles from my home was the dealership I chose and most of the deal was done and agreed upon before I ever set foot in the dealership and finally met Mr. Oswalt face to face. The owner of the dealership greeted us and thanked us for our business and the whole process went smoothly. Thanks Heafner for all you invested in time and patience and for taking the dread out of new car buying. Happy Motoring.