• Very Knowledgeable Service & Parts Dept.

Really knowledgeable staff in the service & parts dept. Talked to a young lady named Betsy when I took my truck in for timming and cam phasers job because I just don't have the tools or time to do it. Unknowing to her I am very knowledgeable about the process though, and the way she broke down and explained the processes was impresssive. It was exactly the way I felt it was supposed to be done. I knew right away that my truck was in good hands. Got the truck back sooner then expected and it feels & sounds like a new truck. I might just buy my next truck from this dealership since my experience with the service Dept was so good.

• Great customer service!

Brought my Truck in this week for repair of my oil pump and gauges . Great Communication from April in service . Also wanted to Thank Keith Heafner for putting me in a loaner car that day. A+++

• Good at what they do

They had the truck I was looking for, went for a test drive (and they gave me a trade evaluation in about 15 minutes), worked with Ronny who was easy going, straightforward , and no pressure with everything, decided I was going to buy and had the paperwork for me to sign the next day Very good experience

• Great service experience

Had appointment for oil change and replace windshield wipers. I was in and out in about 20 minutes. Thanks.

• Purchased a 2014 Chevy Camaro from Heafner Motors

When shopping for my next car I extensively searched the internet. When I decided on the model of car I became a serious looker. Cars.com helped me find the one model with everything I wanted included and Heafner Motors had in coming soon on their site. I spent several days emailing back and forth with Mr. Ronny Oswalt and he was always timely and courteous and informative with me. He was easy to negoiate with and answered every question I threw at him. After dealing with alot, I mean alot of different dealerships Heafner Motors in Batesville 70 miles from my home was the dealership I chose and most of the deal was done and agreed upon before I ever set foot in the dealership and finally met Mr. Oswalt face to face. The owner of the dealership greeted us and thanked us for our business and the whole process went smoothly. Thanks Heafner for all you invested in time and patience and for taking the dread out of new car buying. Happy Motoring.