• Friendly atmosphere

Thank you so much for your review our business is built on referrals. We value your business!

We were in between the explorer and the edge. The edge met our needs better, they showed us the pro's and con's to both. They did not pressure us. Wonderful car buying experience.

• Very knowledgeable service & parts dept.

Really knowledgeable staff in the service & parts dept. Talked to a young lady named Betsy when I took my truck in for timming and cam phasers job because I just don't have the tools or time to do it. Unknowing to her I am very knowledgeable about the process though, and the way she broke down and explained the processes was impresssive. It was exactly the way I felt it was supposed to be done. I knew right away that my truck was in good hands. Got the truck back sooner then expected and it feels & sounds like a new truck. I might just buy my next truck from this dealership since my experience with the service Dept was so good.

• great service overall!

awesome experience! Came in for a change, they got it done so quickly, i would definitely recomend for someone

• Outstanding service by Betsy Benson

Betsy was outstanding in helping us through the purchase of our new truck after the Louisiana floods. Best car buying experience ever

• Great Buying Experience

Purchased a used truck from Clint very knowledgeable guy, great service from Betsy as well. Will buy here again

• Great Service !!

Very friendly staff at Hallmark. I Travel for work and am there at least once a month for service. They always can get me in and out fast and make me feel welcome as I wait. A + guys Thank- You!

• AWESOME SERVICE

I needed a more fuel efficient car for my hour commute to work everyday. I drove to Hallmark Ford from Oxford because I knew they would have a great selection to choose from. Clint Powers greeted me as soon as I stepped out of my truck. I told him what I was looking for and within 3 minutes we had already found the car that I would end up buying. The process of doing all the paper work was smooth and easy. I would definitely recommend Hallmark to anyone who is looking for great customer service and a place that will treat you like they were family

• good folks to deal with!

I have had just about every experience at a car dealership you could imagine both good and bad. I felt it necessary to commend Hallmark Ford for what I consider great service and great attitude from my recent trip to their service department. Mack and Cassie were helpful in describing what I was up against and then contacted me sooner than I was expecting to let me know what they found I told them to fix it. When it was ready to pick up I couldn't get there till after they closed and Mack waited for me to arrive so that I could take my now fixed car home. I really appreciated the extra effort from Hallmark Ford. Thanks !

• My vist to Hallmark Ford.

I had the greatest experience at Hallmark Ford of Batesville and the customer service was above the best I have ever encountered, From the time I entered the lot and met Mr. George Chunn I was treated like I was the only person at the place and he spend the time to show me all I want to know about the vehicle I had planned to purchase and made my decision much easier, I would like to say to Mr. Mark Hefner and Mr.Chad Hefner thanks for come and checking on my purchase made me feel so important. Thanks Again

• Great staff and customer service!

Hallmark Ford is locally owned and operated. No hassles! The sells men/women are excellent and courteous. If they don't have it, they'll find it. I had a dealer, Clint Powers, find a Toyota Camry with specific year model, color, and options. He not only found one that day, but bargained the price down from the other dealer. We have also purchased a new Ford Explorer from him. There was a problem with the bluetooth and the dealership had it fixed in just a few days and offered me an equivalent vehicle off their lot to drive. TOP NOTCH SERVICE!