• GREAT DEALERSHIP

Thanks for the great review. We strive hard to put our customers first. Enjoy your new vehicle. Thanks.

Great Dealership I talked with Amon on the phone first and then drove 4 hours to meet him. Robert and Amon stayed after hours on a Saturday just to wait on our arrival to look at vehicle before we even had a deal in place . Amon and Robert were great both made you feel at home. Best vehicle purchase experience ever. I would recommend buying from those two no matter how far you have to drive. It will definitely be worth it.

• Bladenboro nc

The best way to get a new car good people an great deals

Thank you. we appreciate for purchase.

The best way to get a new car good people an great deals

Thank you. we appreciate for purchase.

• Great Customer Service

Hey Lindsey, thank you SO MUCH! We appreciate you and having the opportunity to have helped your family was a true blessing!

I just want to thank Quality Ford for such a positive car buying experience. From the initial email until we walked out of the store, they were nothing but helpful and honest. Jay was excellent! Thanks to Robert as well for making sure I got to a payment that I was comfortable with. Also, they went out of their way to make my daughter feel like she was part of the decision making and made her feel special. Thank you again for everything, Lindsey

• We cannot be happier

Thanks for your business! Remember to call us for all your service needs.

Where I do not generally endorse companies or individuals, I recently purchased a vehicle from Jay White, at Quality Ford, as did my wife, and we cannot be happier with the time, attention and efforts they put into working with us. It isn't like it used to be and their staff is very friendly and professional. So, Thanks Jay, Amon and Hamp. We appreciated it very much. By the way Amon McKenzie is back and it was good seeing him. Jamie got her car from him.

Thanks for your business! Remember to call us for all your service needs.

• GREAT DEAL

I got a GREAT deal on a Dodge Ram truck and an even greater offer for my trade..... No pressure, no hassles, and a VERY friendly group of sales folks.... Even got to meet the owner. Great guy. Will recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a hassle-free dealership.

• Good Customer Service

Everyone was nice and very helpful. They worked hard to find the car I was looking for.