• Great experience

Great experience. Doug Maddux was very easy to work with, down to earth, not pushy, attentive and prompt. Fay Green is always a pleasure to be around. And I like the manner in which Brian Clayton runs his dealership.

• Great service friendly sales staff

I got my new Z71 truck without any pressure or hassle. Roger Mann and Brian Clayton were very professional and i got the truck i wanted

• Enjoyed my visit for car service.

The service was excellent and the waiting room comfortable and clean. Everyone seemed to know their kid and appeared to enjoy their work.

• Highly Recommended

Getting a new truck at Joe V Clayton was the best choice. I drove an hour from my town and it was definitely worth it.

• Best experience every time I go there

Doug Mattox was a huge help at finding what I wall looking for and explaining all the different features on several vehicles. He really knows what he is doing. Faye Green done an excellent job at finding us a finance option that worked well for our family. Brian Clayton is always welcoming and doing all he can to help and talk with customers. The only dealership I've ever been to that is so helpful to the customer.

• Outstanding!

Great mechanic! Understude what the problem was and fixed it! Geral job guys!!!

Great mechanic! Understude what the problem was and fixed it! Geral job guys!!!

• WONDERFUL OWNER AND SALESMAN.

Would go back again .Have purchased 5 times and would definitely go back.

Would go back again .Have purchased 5 times and would definitely go back.

• Easy purchase

The buying experience was very easy, and the staff was very helpful.

The buying experience was very easy, and the staff was very helpful.

• Very pleased !

Very pleased with my purchase. Great service! I will use them again.

Very pleased with my purchase. Great service! I will use them again.

• Wanted a quote

Sent a lead in. Sent an offer, never got a response. I'm pretty sure they still have the car that I inquired about, but I already bought at the price I wanted. Will never refer, send, or have any other communication with this dealer.