Jerry Damson Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New 888-229-6807 Dealer Website
Used 877-450-9852 Email Dealer
Service 888-233-6470

Average based on 46 reviews.
  • GREAT service! Highly recommended!

THANK YOU!!!!!! so glad you took advantage of the #Danzadeal

Anthony "Danza" Ridgway was the absolute best! We called before we came. He had the car cleaned and waiting for us at the door. Quick and easy buy! Will defiantly be going back.

THANK YOU!!!!!! so glad you took advantage of the #Danzadeal

• 5 Star Service!!

The best car buying experience we've ever had. Anthony was the best salesman and went out of his way to treat us right. Had a small issue with the car 3 weeks later and was also very highly impressed with the parts department. Outstanding experiences overall. Won't ever buy elsewhere!!

Thank you Tanya & Levi!!!! It was our pleasure to serve you and help you with your automotive needs. Glad you are happy. Be sure to tell folks to ask for Anthony #Danzadeal Ridgway

• Lovin' my Jeep!

Love this place and their service and their vehicles! I love my Jeep Wrangler Sahara! #jeepgirl

ITS A JEEP THANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you are LOVIN your JEEP Thank you for your business

• My Dodge Journey purchase

It was such a pleasure to help you and your family get a new Dodge Journey!!!!

Thank you for such a wonderful experience with the purchase of our new Dodge Journey. I will be highly recommending you guys to others to purchase their car. Once again thank you for such excellent service.

It was such a pleasure to help you and your family get a new Dodge Journey!!!!

• Great service!

Everyone was great, very nice and helpful. Answered all of our questions. Highly recommended!

Thank you for your business Meagan.

Thank you for your business Meagan.

• NEW CAR PURCHASE

We are so pleased you are enjoying your new Jeep Cherokee. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Mike Still helped me purchase my new SUV. I have a toddler that is my world and needed a new safer option than my old car. He got me in the perfect vehicle with a great payment. The best part is my new jeep Cherokee has a 5 star safety rating so I don't have to worry whether we are safe because WE ARE!

• Friendly service, great price!

Thank you for your continued support.

I drive from another city to purchase at Alexander-Scofield and from Mike Still. I just purchase a new 2015 Jeep Compass and I love it. We have purchased several vehicles from Alexander and Mike. Great place to purchase a vehicle.

Thank you for your continued support.

• Purchasing a Car

Brian at the dealership made my buying experience easy and quick. This is my first major car purchase and I'm happy my husband prompted me to do more searching and I found Alexander-Scofield and I'm happy I did. Thanks a lot Brian for your patience in answering all my questions. Thanks Tyronda Campbell

Tyronda, it was a pleasure meeting you and your family. I am glad we were able to help you get the car of your dreams. Please call if you need anything.

• Best dealership around!

Great service. Love my new car! Everyone was very nice and professional.

Thank you so much for your business. I know you will really enjoy your new Dodge Dart.

Great service. Love my new car! Everyone was very nice and professional.

• excellent experience and service

Previous purchased from Michael Still would recommend for future purchases

Thank you once again for choosing us as your Dealership of choice.

Previous purchased from Michael Still would recommend for future purchases

Thank you once again for choosing us as your Dealership of choice.