Jerry Damson Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• GREAT Buying Experience

Wow! Five star reviews keep coming in for Anthony and the team at Jerry Damson Arab! Thank you for your business!

I had a great experience with Anthony. I have been working with Danza for a long time. I'm happy to own a new Ford Fusion. I look forward to doing all of my future business with him and Jerry Damson Ford

• Crystal Henson

Bud Dorris was easy to deal with, my husband went to dealership while I was at work to test drive and discuss deal. When I got off from work he took me for a test drive and reviewed everything with me before we signed purchase agreement. Thank you Mr. Dorris for a smooth transaction and accommodating our needs. We would definitely purchase another vehicle from this dealership.

• Bud was very friendly!! 5 stars

We had beef searching for months for this vehicle. Found a great deal on this car and Bud was very kind. Worth the 12 hour round trip drive from South Carolina!

• Great

This gentleman was professional. Great help in selling our vehicle to us.

This gentleman was professional. Great help in selling our vehicle to us.

The Gentleman! Love that description! Thank you for your kind words, Ms. Barton. We all hope you enjoy your new vehicle for years to come! Thank you!

• Bud Dorris gmc 2500

Great people to deal with met me in the middle with a price. Would recommend them to others

Thank you! Bud does a super job for us! We appreciate your review and business!

Thank you! Bud does a super job for us! We appreciate your review and business!

• Sale of F150 XLT

Anthony was kind and attentive. We enjoyed his sales help immensely!

Anthony is one of our top guys! So glad you had a great experience here. We appreciate your five star review! Happy motoring!

Anthony was kind and attentive. We enjoyed his sales help immensely!

• GREAT Experience

Thank you very much! Anthony does a super job for us... more importantly, he did a great job for YOU! Thanks!

I have dealt with Anthony Ridgway and Jerry Damson on several occasions. Everyone has always been wonderful. Sales and Service both are great. I would recommend Anthony and this dealership to anyone.

• Mustang

This was my first time buying a new car. Anthony Ridgway was my salesman. He has excellent customer service! Walked me through the process and explained everything perfectly. I now own my dream car, THANKS to Anthony Ridgway!

Anthony is one of our very best employees, and he really treats his customers with care. Thank you for the feedback, we will make sure Anthony knows of your praise.

• Moving on past mini-van stage

Smooth car buying experience. Trade-in process good. Staff stayed after hours to finish the deal. Friendly and courteous service.

Awesome! Great news and thanks for the five star review!

Awesome! Great news and thanks for the five star review!

• GREAT service! Highly recommended!

THANK YOU!!!!!! so glad you took advantage of the #Danzadeal

Anthony "Danza" Ridgway was the absolute best! We called before we came. He had the car cleaned and waiting for us at the door. Quick and easy buy! Will defiantly be going back.

THANK YOU!!!!!! so glad you took advantage of the #Danzadeal