433 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Santa Paula Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Best Dealership in Ventura County

Top of the line in every way. Will buy all my cars and recommend them to everyone

• Great Deals on Silverado's
    May 23, 2017

I was upside down on my trade and Izzy Vargas got me the max for it, which was the only way to make the deal happen, and he did. I was so pleased I sent my Brother to go buy another Silverado from him not even 5 days later. Gabriel Aguilar also went out of his way to take care of my deal, these guys are good at what they do and I will be dealing with them again for all my truck and car buying needs.

• Great service!

Izzy and Larry were great! Very happy with Santa Paula's service!

Izzy and Larry were great! Very happy with Santa Paula's service!

• outstanding service
    May 17, 2017

Larry was very friendly. He responded to our internet request with a good deal so we bought a car basically over the phone Everything went as ptomised.

• It was a GREAT EXPERIENCE, thanks Ray
    May 2, 2017

Had a good time with nice an understanding people....I am a person of SMALL TALK, if you need more from me it will be DIFFICULT.........Ray

• Good People

No Pressure. It's important to them you're happy and comfortable.

No Pressure. It's important to them you're happy and comfortable.

• Great Experience Buying a Chrysler from a Chevy Dealer
    April 24, 2017

Izzy was great. I got pre-approved for a loan and picked out two vehicles to test drive. I drove them and decided to get the Chrysler 300 instead of the Chevy truck. Everything went very smooth and the whole process took less than an hour and a half! I have gone to other dealers and have spent several hours trying to buy a car. It was a nightmare! Cant believe how easy and fast it was to buy my new car from Izzy! :):):):):)

• Great place

Very helpful. Friendly poeple from the moment you walk in til the time you leave. Im in and out in no time.

• Great service clean

They contact me on my cell phone Quick service and courteous and washed my car and called me at the time it took to do my service on my vehicle I have bought here before and real like the dealership.

• Great as always

My truck was ready at the time estimated and no pushy sales on other products. Customer Service is always friendly and warm.