Ed Murdock Superstores

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great!!!
    February 11, 2017

By far the greatest dealer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great service and very professional
    January 21, 2018

Very professional did not waste my time like most dealerships. Keeping you there all day. Being self employed my time is very valuable to me!

Great experience
    May 11, 2017

My last car purchase was an absolute nightmare so I approached these guys with apprehension. Thankfully it wasn't warranted. Neal was straightforward ...and Efrem was great as well. Very friendly people and they made the usually painful process of looking at and purchasing a used vehicle enjoyable. I drove 300 miles one way for a very specific vehicle and it was well worth it. I'm ecstatic with the truck. Thanks guys.

Ed Murdock superstore
    December 4, 2016

I purchased a used vehicle they advertised on cars.com. It took until after the weekend before i was contacted by their internet sales person, Neal. F...rom that point on, there was the usual haggling over the price of their car plus my trade. I took the drive up from South Florida with a little anxiety, knowing nothing of this dealership. From the moment i arrived i was treated professionally and made to feel welcome. Their buying process was state of the art and fast. If i spent more than 15 minutes actually doing the buying process, i would be surprised. The vehicle i purchased was in like new condition, just as they advertised. The car fax was offered for free. The price was far and they honored the deal we made through e-mails. There were no last minute charges or changes. Over all, it was the best vehicle buying experience i have ever had. Direct, to the point, no hidden fees or surprises and the car was exactly as they advertised. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. The actual buying experience was fantastic. Fully computerized without a ton of paperwork. i would certainly do bussiness with them again, even if i had to drive a while to get there. For me it was an 11 hour trip to get there and i left feeling it was worth the trip.

BEST BUYING EXPIERENCE EVER
    July 24, 2013

I JUST NEVER FELT LIKE A PIECE OF MEAT AT ED MURDOCK SUPERSTORES.....THEY TREATED ME WITH RESPECT AND ACTUALLY LISTENED TO WHAT MY NEEDS AND WANTS WER...E....NO DOUBT THEY HAVE MY BUSINESS FOR LIFE...

Great Sales and Service
    April 24, 2013

As of 4/23/13, we have purchased 7 vehicles from Ed Murdock Superstore since 1997. We have always received outstanding Customer Service both in the sa...les and service departments. Brian, Matthew and Daniel are very committed to providing the best service with both professional and personal care. We have always had our concerns addressed in a very timely manner. They are committed to providing customer satisfaction. Therefore, we keep going back and we highly recommend both Sales and Service to everyone. The guys in the Service department have always been on top of any concern we had and addressed that concern in a very professional and timely manner. They are just the best! The sales staff have always made our purchasing experience as painless as possible {Ha Ha) been very knowledgeable and assisted with closing the deal in a timely manner. We highly recommend Ed Murdock to anyone who wants a good deal, great people to work with and satisfaction with their purchase. Ray and Barbara Willis

Great experience at Ed Murdock Superstores
    July 20, 2012

I am a single mother of three!As, with most people,funds are tight! When my old van"bit the dust", I din't have a choice but to go shopping!I met with... Andy and Dave,The Internet Team! They were very simpathetic to my situation and even with my low credit score,they were able to get me muchmore van than I expected,at a payment that fit my budget! I love my 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan and it has changed the quality of my families life! I will send any of my friends or family to see those Internet guys down there at Ed Murdock Superstores! They made me,not only a customer, but a friend! Thanks Guys!

AWESOME HOMETOWN DEALER
    July 2, 2012

SO, I BOUGHT MY 6TH, YES, 6TH AUTO FROM ED MURDOCK..THE WHOLE STAFF IS VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY... VERY LAID BACK ATMOSPHERE...

Great Experience!
    April 20, 2012

We were so glad when we arrived at the dealership and our salesperson didn't play the usual car sales games. Everything was straight-forward and hones...t. We will definitely be back.

Ed Murdock Superstores