New 888-319-4557 Dealer Website
Used 888-293-9537 Email Dealer
Service 866-591-2163

I just wanted to send out a thank you to Gary and his reception staff. I accidentally left my Tumi laptop bag with thousands of dollars of equipment in the customer lounge. I was driving through and didn't realize it until I was all the way to Atlanta. I live in Florida and was totally bummed. I called the dealership and the receptionist and Gary found it and overnighted it to me the next day. That is how you take care of your customers. Thank you again! Brady Quick

• Auto Nation

Rocky was a pleasure. He helped me to get my car fixed.

Thanks so much for your feedback. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Rocky was a pleasure. He helped me to get my car fixed.

• Excellent Environment

Jeff Adams was our sales guy, he was great. The entire team was absolutely wonderful. My husband and I will be back in the future. Thanks AutoNation Fort Payne!!

We are glad you chose our dealership, Cathy. Again, we appreciate your recommendation of AutoNation Fort Payne Ford and we hope to be of service again in the future.

• Superior satisfaction!

Thanks so much for your feedback, Shasta. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

My salesman Richard was more than amazing. I was provided with undevided attention, honesty, courtesy, and patience as I was a undecided about my vehicle selection. The whole staff at Autonation worked hard to ensure I got the rite payment within my specified budget and were all beyond helpful and friendly. I recommend buying from them to anyone looking for a great vehicle for a great and fair price!

• Great service

Thanks so much for your feedback. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Took my son's 2015 Ford Focus to dealership for some warranty work. Even though I didn't purchase the vehicle at this dealership I thought they did a very good job in a timely matter.

• ????????

I don't have much to say. Pretty much like all the big auto dealers

Gene, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I don't have much to say. Pretty much like all the big auto dealers

• Hogan

I came to the dealership searching for an F-250 and test drove two. I bought the last vehicle I drove. I think the experience was good.

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Gary! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

• Auto Nation - Ford Dealership

Great experience and actually informed me that my car was still under warranty.

Great experience and actually informed me that my car was still under warranty.

• 1917 fORD AT AUTONATION

I have owned over 50 Ford cars & this purchase was right at the top of a pleasure dealing with the personal.

• Automation Ft Payne Alabama

Friendly and very relaxed Internet Sales Rep Was very helpful and the reason I went to the dealership

Carol, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!