New 888-854-5076 Dealer Website
Used 888-600-6498 Email Dealer
Service 877-634-2203

4.0
Average based on 4 reviews.
  • The only dealership that I will ever use again

I purchased my 2011 Ford Fusion from another dealer. I began going to Eddie Preuitt after discovering how easy it was to get in for service. I drive about 50k miles per year. I just purchased a 2014 Ford Edge for my wife from Eddie Preuitt Ford. I will never purchase a vehicle anywhere else. We received an unbelievable amount for our trade-in and got a great deal on the new vehicle. There was no hassle or hours wasted, unlike other dealerships where the salesperson has to go to the sales manager - no pressure, no sales tactics, no up-charges, and no crazy fees. They worked around our schedule. I feel like family at Eddie Preuitt Ford. I also trust Eddie Preuitt Ford with my families' life. They are the only place that I trust to service her new vehicle. If you are in the market for a new or used car, or you need someone that you can trust to service or repair your vehicle, you need Eddie Preuitt Ford. I trust them with my family and you can too.

• The best car experience I've ever had!

I was a recent college graduate and let's just say, trying to buy a car had been an absolute nightmare. I tried several dealerships before a friend referred me to Eddie Pruit Ford. Wow! From the moment I walked in, I was blown away by the difference. The people are trustworthy, considerate, and genuine, things I had sworn could NEVER describe car salesmen. I now live in Atlanta, but I always come back to Hartselle for my car maintenance, even if it's just an oil change. The distance is worth it! I've never found another place as reliable. 100% recommend it!

• AMAZING dealership, staff was OUTSTANDING!!

I recently got my car serviced with Eddie Preuitt Ford, the experience was superb. Not only did they do a quick and thorough job, but I was greeted with a warm welcome and was treated like family. Jim Bolding, the service manager, was a delight and ensured that I knew exactly what was going on with my vehicle. The Preuitt family-Eddie, Jason, and Trent were all so welcoming and helped me browse a couple of different vehicles! I would definitely come back to this dealership and would do business with them again in the future! Thanks, Eddie Preuitt Ford for a wonderful experience!

• Never Responded

I sent a request for a quote about a specific car. They never responded to my request. I bought a car from someone else on the site who did.

We try our best to respond to all inquiries in a timely fashion. If we didn't respond to you, it was an oversight and we apologize.