Day's Chevrolet Jasper

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 63 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

63 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Day's Chevrolet Jasper from DealerRater.com

• August 9, 2015

I have been told I have beer pockets with Champagne taste. Well, Day's not only made buying a lot of fun but filled my beer pockets with Champagne wit...h an amazing 2014 Tundra Platinum CrewMax 4x4. I have been shopping for months and being jerked around by 10+ dealerships. Yet when I called Day's, boom, Scott (the used car manager) cut through the cake and got right to the numbers I knew were right. Then Michael in sales made it fun and relaxing. No pressure tactics!!! No back and forth. They all made my buying experience FUN and I am still grinning like the grinch at christmas. I love my truck so much and truly appreciate the experience I had at Day's! These champagne filled beer pockets highly recommend Day's for days on end. Thank you all for a GREAT experience! If anything, talk to the white bearded sweetheart at the front who instantly makes you smile and feel relaxed.

April 23, 2018

Came for oil change - great service always fast and very friendly staff

April 22, 2018

Rick made the process quick and easy. Would highly suggest anyone looking for a vehicle use him!

October 23, 2017

We have a great friend Chuck Padgett that works at Days in Jasper. Randy commented to him that he was thinking of trading for a larger truck. He sug...gested we come by and see what they have on the lot. We were out and decided to stop in and see what they had at the spur of the moment. In less than three hours we were driving out with that truck. Tammy Walker was our sales person and she was great! She understood that we were no nonsense kind of buyers....and basically cut it down to basics....she worked it as much as possible and we all came to great ending. Randy came away very happy with exactly what he was looking for. What amazed me was that we were not there all day! Congratulations on that Days Chevrolet! Cindy and Randy Carter

October 23, 2017

Did not expect to have to get a new vehicle when we brought our Avalanche for service but found out the problem was worse than we thought.. we appreci...ate the consideration of the sales staff.

October 9, 2017

We had a great sales rep very knowledgeable of the product we were looking at and purchased . If we had to do it all over again .Most definitely we wo...uld do our investment shopping,Here

September 20, 2017

Great car with minor interior damage. Salesman wasn't honest about costs involved in repair. They took off only about 25% of the cost of the repair fr...om the total cost of the purchase; even though he claimed he was taking off enough to cover the entire repair.

September 1, 2017

Found this loaded Silverado Crew LTZ online. Tammy responded quickly with a super price. Wasn't going to trade my 2014 Silverado but they made me such... a good deal I couldn't pass up. No pressure, just an easy good deal. Tammy made it easy.

August 17, 2017

Amazing deals! Excellent Service in all areas. Each person I interacted with was Amazing! Tammy is top of the line in knowledge and told me everythi...ng up front!

July 20, 2017

My experience with Tammy Walker was Awsome. She is very knowledgeable about the product line being represented. She is very friendly and puts the cust...omer at ease.

Day's Chevrolet Jasper