Community Ford

2.6 out of 5 (2.6) 12 reviews

Call This Dealer

• December 8, 2011

THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS ALWAYS HELPFUL. THE CASHIER JEANNIE IS ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. IM IN THERE 2-3 TIMES A MONTH.

October 28, 2017

I can not put into words how horrible our experience here was! Asked for close up pics of any scratches, dings or dents in 2016 car, telling manager ...that we are a 4 hour drive away. He sends one pic then states " it is my opinion that These photos are worse looking than the scratch actually is..... I believe there is nothing here that is that bad.... that would be my opinion.... I had to magnify to get this look....the leather inside is very nice... no wear shows would be my opinion.....everything is clean.... would be my opinion ....". We only receive one photo. Mgr states he is having phone trouble and other pics will not come through. Folks, this car has chips, through the primer to the metal over each fenderwell and near the A post on top of the fender and has clearly had moderate paint/ repairs. I specifically asked him to resend pics or email them. Nothing. So I reply"Is the worst or is there a bunch of scratches, like something brushed against the rear quarter panel on passenger side?" Mgr replied "It would be my opinion that this vehicle will be ok for u.... nothing on it just sticks out". 70% of passenger side has repairs or current scratches/ blemishes, Heated/cooled seat did not work, no floor mats available for car! He let us drive this far telling us what a great car it is then demands we leave when the truth comes out! What has happened to honesty and integrity these days? Buyer beware!

October 28, 2017

September 26, 2017

Great experience buying our f150 staff was great we will buy again .to everyone who writes bad reviews for community ford is they don't like what th...ey hear .would you rather get the truth or have them lie to you .thanks Arnold and all the staff!!!!!!!!

April 19, 2017

Zack (salesman) and the finance team were very helpful... but I wouldn't advise that anyone "call Arnold now"... or ever. He was extremely loud, rude,... and discourteous! I turned around and walked away, 5 minutes of listening to that type of rant (towards staff and customers) was unacceptable. No thank you!!

Unimpressed, we are so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. It is never good when we leave the customer with the impression tha...t we are overbearing and it is never our intention to be rude. We apologize and are sorry for the discomfort this caused you. I have had a meeting with the persons involved and all have agreed that the situation could have been handled in a better way. This will not happen again. Jack Brown President

January 21, 2017

We had a very good experience dealing with the staff . Very friendly and helpful .

Thanks again for your business! Safe travel

July 31, 2013

Did not return e-mail asking for information on a vehicle. A courtesy message letting me know the car was no longer available if that were the case wo...uld have been helpful. Also, this website will not let you give only one star so I'm being forced to give them two instead.

We are very sorry that we did not respond to you about the vehicle you were interested in. We try very hard to reply to each and every e-mail that we ...receive. Our customers and their satisfaction is very important to us.

June 11, 2013

Great Service , always a friendly face to greet you . any questions I had they answered them . no wonder they stay busy . They have the best price aro...und its the lowest in town . Very pleased with my visit. I am one HAPPY Customer !!! Thanks Community Ford

December 5, 2011

I was greeted by Jeannie Thrasher when I went in for my oil change. I am always impressed by the way she calls me by name and takes the time to talk t...o me to be sure that everything is good with my visit. I have used Community Ford for service on my Ford cars and trucks since the opened. I am always pleased with the service department and I have recommeded them to my friends and family.

December 2, 2011

I went in to get an oil change. cheapest price in town and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The cashier Jeannie is really nice and explained th...e owner advantage plan very well.

Community Ford