1.0
  • Great place to buy a vehicle

Friendly atmosphere. When I got there truck was ready to go. Did not take long doing the paperwork and we were on our way. Dealership went out of their way to make us happy.

Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle, James! We're thrilled to hear that our sales team was able to help you find the vehicle you were looking for. If you need anything else in the future, please feel free to reach out to us at your earliest convenience. Also, be sure to check out the advertised specials posted regularly to our dealerships Facebook and Twitter pages. We hope you're enjoying your new Ford and we look forward to working with you again soon. Sincerely, Mike Headrick | ISM

• Poor service

Took in for service and they broke my arm rest. Then told me they no longer sell them. Told me to go to the junk yard and they will pay $50 forwards it. They are hundreds of dollars. I paid $700 for tranny flush, oil and filter, cooler flush, fuel filter and balance and rotate. They did not check the differentials, transfer case, the oil filter was leaking when returned and did not even blow out the air filter or ask if I wanted it replaced. Had to tak it back to get remainder of fluids checked, under carriage greased, and oil cap replaced. Ask them to vmcheck the unit over and I had to point out things that needed to be done. They did not charge me to complete the work when I returned and pointed it out, just the price of the oil that they said may have a crack. It still leaks.

• customer

Had first oil change on my 2014 Escape, which I purchased new from Pratter. Service staff were friendly . No issues.

• Great people

Great people to work with and better service !!!!!!

Great people to work with and better service !!!!!!

• Prater Is My First Choice For Service

Always good service in a timely manner. We always rely on the quality of service at Prater Ford.

• Individual

Was looking for a Ford Escape. The staff was very helpful in showing us all the models there and I found what I was looking for.

• Great Staff

Staff was friendly and eager to help. Work was completed efficiently and timely.

• great service

Even though I no longer live in the Calhoun area, I chose to do business with Prater Ford. I know I am dealing with people I can trust. I got a fair trade on my vehicle and I love my new Ford Escape! And the staff that were there that day were very helpful.

• car service

no problems great dealership knowledgable service people

no problems great dealership knowledgable service people

• Revenue Officer

The entire staff at Prater Ford was extremely helpful and accommodating. Any questions were answered and fortunately they had exactly what I wanted! Would highly recommend this dealership to anyone wishing to purchase a new car. The customer service was super!