• Wonderful Experience

Thank you Mikey A. for getting me into a new Equinox for me and my family we are going to love it.

• Nikki & Dave's Review

Dave and Nikki are cool, we talked off roading, car racing in between looking for a vehicle. They worked with me on the price, they were honest throughout the process. We went out on the golf cart driving around looking at cars. I would come back. I would recommend this dealership and Dave & Nikki to get a new car.

• Nikki's Review

Nikki & David were AWESOME, they understood my situation, thay were helpful, explained everything so I can understand. They were funny. I would recommend this Dealership and to come talk to Nikki & David.

• Clean Cruze

Mikey A. found my sister a perfect car to get her started, and to get her feet on the ground after moving here from Alabama.

• Thanks for the great service

Thanks to Mikey A. for helping me buy my first car in the lovely state of California. Definitely the coolest guy at Rancho Motors

• Chevrolet Camaro

Came in to purchase a 2014 Chevrolet Camaro. The car is amazing and the service was amazing as well. Javier Becerra was my sales person. His knowledge about the vehicle was extensive and very detailed. His customer service was a 11/10 simply amazing I will definitely recommend my friends and family to come purchase from rancho motors. Thank you Javier

• Great time buying a car

Thank you Mikey A. for selling me a truck i will never drive lol just kidding, but thank you for the great experience.

• Great Service

Thanks to Mikey A. for not only selling me my guns, but now he sells me cars! awesome guy!

• Youre welcome wife

Thanks to Mikey A. and Dave for hooking me and my wife up with a new car.

Thanks to Mikey A. and Dave for hooking me and my wife up with a new car.

• Saved

After looking at a car in Chino Hills I thought that it was the car for me, but thanks to Mikey A. and David H for helping me find a brand new car