• Kennedy is great!

Kennedy made purchasing our Volt a great experience. I highly recommend that you ask for her is buying from Rancho Motor Co.

• A big thanks to Inga!!

Had a wonderful experience thanks to Inga Tschantre! She helped us get our new Chevy Colorado and we couldn't be happier. Will be back because of her!

• Love my 2016 Cruze

If you hate buying cars like I do, go see Inga at Rancho! Love the new car, hate the process! She took the time to listen to our needs and didn't force us to look at cars we didn't want like other places. I will go back to Rancho to buy our truck, hopefully she's there.

• Great customer service

Inga went above and beyong helping us buy a Chevy Spark. A thank you to Andrew for crunching the numbers. Excellent customer service

• Daniel Crowley

My boyfriend and I went in looking for a reliable car, in our budget. Daniel Crowley helped us find our perfect first car. He understood our budget and stayed in our budget. He made sure we were taken care of, and was sure to explain ever detail about the car that we needed to know. We will definitely be coming back here to buy our future cars.

• Excellent

Jorge Corona and Jeremy Gray in sales are awesome and very helpful. Will Pina in service has been my go to guy for years of service i would definitely recommend all three of these guys.

• AWESOME they did it when no one else could!

Thanks Rancho Motors! And Matthew Faust, David Howard and Robert Luna for making getting me into a truck that I love and hassle free! Go to rancho motors!

• My husband and I had a great experience!

My husband and I had a great experience! Jorge Corona and Stanley graciously stayed way past closing on a busy holiday weekend to insure that we were able to get the car that we wanted. They were patient, informative and great guys all around! We will most definitely go back to see Jorge when we're ready to purchase our next car.

• ATS-v purchase

This car is amazing but what is even more exciting was my salesman Daniel B. I found him to be most comfortable to work with. He was knowledgeable, and made this sale for me to come true for me. I appreciate him and the car dealership.

• INGA was AWESOME