4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 729 reviews

Call This Dealer

April 15, 2018

My 2016 Ford Edge was presented to Sunland Ford on a Monday morning with a couple of issues that by nature were small but not to me. However, Sunland ...Ford personnel reacted to them quickly and professionally and resolved both problems as if they were indeed a large issue. My vehicle was ready for pick up just after noon and the cost of the repairs were indeed, as usual, more than reasonable. I continue to be a satisfied customer with a glowing recommendation for patronage at Sunland Ford and their knowledgeable staff! Thank you Sunland Ford!!

Joan, we're pleased to hear everything on your 2016 Edge was completed to your satisfaction! At Sunland Ford, we value our customers and we look forwa...rd to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

buying a new car
    April 14, 2018

When I came in to look at cars a major point stood out to me. the salesman was low key and did not high pressure me. he was honest and answered all ...of my questions. The quiet attitude contributed more to the sale than the car. as for my 1917 ford Fiesta, I am pleased with the car and expect it to last quite a while. Thanks for a great buying experience from the entire staff .

Daniel, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than hap...py to assist you! Safe travels!

Oil change
    April 11, 2018

Excellent, will always come back. They do not lie to try to get you to spend more money like pep boys or any other company.

Awesome service
    April 1, 2018

Highly recommend. Great customer service. Will definitely go back in the near future to purchase another vehicle.

Car services
    March 27, 2018

Service department great job. Larry service manager the best. Car repaired.

Jorge, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service Larry and our team provide! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, ...please let us know! Take care!

Recall
    March 21, 2018

Great service. I had to come in for a recall. Was driven home for the day by Sunland and picked up at the end of the day to get my finished vehicle.... I bring my vehicle in for all repairs, oil changes, etc. I have always received excellent service and will continue to use Sunland Ford to have all work done on my vehicle. Thank You

Great sales experience
    March 15, 2018

It was a great experience the manager s and the sales team were amazing

David, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Our team is dedicated to providing top-qu...ality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Daniel Porche
    March 6, 2018

I am 67 yrs young and I have bought my fair share of veheciles in my time but, I have never had such a buying pleasure as I experienced at Sunland For...d. The entire process from bdeing greeted by the salesman to completing the process at the financial aspect of purchasing the car. TYhey are together. OUTSTANDING SUNLAND FORD!!!!

Daniel, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Please let us know if there is ever anything els...e we can do for you! Safe travels!

Ford F-150
    March 5, 2018

Very good service is usually pretty the phone service time in answering and transferring calls really needs to be addressed sooner than later.

Richard, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If you have any additional needs or questions, ...we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Good service
    March 2, 2018

Amjed was very friendly and helpful and the service was very fast

15330 Palmdale Rd Victorville, CA 92392