Billingsley Ford Lincoln of Duncan

Average based on 6 reviews.
  • Great service!

Very nice dealer! Definitely good experience with those guys!

Very nice dealer! Definitely good experience with those guys!

• Great service & friendly staff

We have been doing business with Bilingsley for nearly 15 years & I can't get my boyfriend to go anywhere else. They always try to help & make things right with you. David, the Service Manager, is awesome. He always calls back & will bend over backwards for you.

• Awesome service!

I have done business here for years & the staff is always friendly. I would recommend anybody come.

• Very pleased with everything

They have always offered great service & treated me & my family well. We have been very happy with everything from sales to service.

• Outstanding Service

I bought my car at Billingsley in Lawton & always come for service at the store in Duncan because we live here. The service has always been great & I plan on buying from Billingsley in the future.

• GREAT Sales & Service!

Buying my Yukon at Billingsley Ford Lincoln was a really quick, easy & pain free experience! I was in & out in no time and got a GREAT DEAL! I really feel like I was taken care of by the staff. I drove from Altus & will definitely be back for my next car purchase.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and we look forward to you coming back and buying from us again. Please feel free to ask us for anything you may need in the future and I will be more then happy to assist you.